Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

PSA, Blackflame Market Island or whatever it was last

Thanks everyone :)

It's going to be a long project, I have a million clay tiles to convert to dirt via transmutation potions.  I'm growing apple trees ondeed atm to remove the tar tiles as a test, we have some well skilled players amongst us and am hoping we can craft some good ql potions.

Sorry im too late for the party.. this is my kind of party.. I love terra forming and group projects :D

It seems tho that you never finished the plan. which looks great

Edited by SweetSusie
  • Like 2

Thanks!  Yeah, people that moved in all left and I just lost interest.  Lots of terraforming done there, someone will probably come along some day and make a dirt pile fortress XD

• Like 1

i dont know i also did a lot of terraforming there,and it seems like you didnt even notice so :D. thats just how things go.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tpikol said:

i dont know i also did a lot of terraforming there,and it seems like you didnt even notice so :D. thats just how things go.

i noticed.. I know what it looked like before.. you added a lot of sand on the south side.. 

9 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Thanks!  Yeah, people that moved in all left and I just lost interest.  Lots of terraforming done there, someone will probably come along some day and make a dirt pile fortress XD

if I was still in Wurm I would love to finish it with you.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SweetSusie said:

if I was still in Wurm I would love to finish it with you.. 

Slacker. Log in and say hi once in awhile. :P

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SweetSusie said:

i noticed.. I know what it looked like before.. you added a lot of sand on the south side..

no i didnt add any sand,you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, Tpikol said:

no i didnt add any sand,you have no idea what you are talking about.

Doesn't matter.. it was a mess anyway

38 minutes ago, SweetSusie said:

Doesn't matter.. it was a mess anyway

it was a mess after i was gone and people like you screwed it up,what i terraformed was great.

but thank you for proving my point anyway,that the current terraforming you did could be used and enjoyed be someone or just destroyed by idiots,or probably both, thats just how things go.

Let's not start a fight please. It's a nice thread among old friends. So play nice children or I'll send my vicious attack chickens over. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tpikol said:

Edited by SweetSusie

1 minute ago, SweetSusie said:

I still don't know what you have against me from the moment I deeded next to you but I never expected that you accuse me from things I haven't done..

Kinda low even for you.

I had my own island to terraform.. I never cared about the mess you made on black flame. Its so easy to make a mess with sand or dirt and then move away.

you know how easy it is because you did it. and you know perfectly well that doing things like that and then pretending others did its why i never liked you. i hate people that cause harm and then pretend to be the victim.

I never touched black flame.. or have left it in a mess...

I don't like when people who judge and act like they know me when I only talked to you 2 times..

About old friends...

Nomad, tc, lumi, elf..  I hope maybe one day you could finish the project and I could be there to help you..

Edited by SweetSusie
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SweetSusie said:

I never touched black flame.. or have left it in a mess...

I don't like when people who judge and act like they know me when I only talked to you 2 times..

About old friends...

Nomad, tc, lumi, elf..  I hope maybe one day you could finish the project and I could be there to help you..

keep editing what you said to make it seem like im the bad guy and you are the victim,that really helps your case a lot.

its been a long time since i left celebration and it was sadly because people like you outnumbered people like Nomad.

Edited by Tpikol

On 6/11/2017 at 1:38 PM, SweetSusie said:

About old friends...

Unstable Client:

http://www.wurmonline.com/client/wurmclient_unstable.jnlp

Stable Client:

https://www.wurmonline.com/client/wurmclient.jnlp

Coming back to Wurm is easy, all you have to do is take the first step and the addiction projects will do the rest!

You know you want to, everyone else is.  Just a couple minutes a day, really... ez pz.

17 hours ago, Reylaark said:

Unstable Client:

http://www.wurmonline.com/client/wurmclient_unstable.jnlp

Stable Client:

https://www.wurmonline.com/client/wurmclient.jnlp

Coming back to Wurm is easy, all you have to do is take the first step and the addiction projects will do the rest!

You know you want to, everyone else is.  Just a couple minutes a day, really... ez pz.

lol

And thats why i couldnt resist it... :D

So who knows soon those projects will be done

Edited by SweetSusie

On 11-6-2017 at 5:13 AM, luvable said:

Slacker. Log in and say hi once in awhile. :P

I did now.. so hopefully soon ill be ready to work on a project:D

20 hours ago, SweetSusie said:

I did now.. so hopefully soon ill be ready to work on a project:D

Lol I have Wikidvudu on pvp atm making support beams. It's so much fun *eye roll*. I'll be back to cele soon tho. 

3 hours ago, luvable said:

Lol I have Wikidvudu on pvp atm making support beams. It's so much fun *eye roll*. I'll be back to cele soon tho. 

Ill make sure the cookies are on the table for when you come back :D

On 6/17/2017 at 2:24 PM, SweetSusie said:

Ill make sure the cookies are on the table for when you come back :D

I met up with pandy and Kris IRL last year. I took her Oreos XD

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 11:14 AM, luvable said:

Ah yes, the endless cycle of logging online to spend hours making <material> for <dirt fortress>.  One of the couple reasons I left.

I am still there abouts with jonydowys towering cave monolith, just finished my sandstone mansion yesterday with jony providing all the mats. He's a good lad that jonydowy, One of the best in fact.

• Like 2