Sign in to follow this  
alicheek

Headless Linux Wurm Unlimited Server - Setting up multiple server cluster

Hey there first of all i would like to apologise if there is already a post about this.

My issue is that i am wanting to make a server cluster, i am currently using Linux Centos7 to run the initial server so as ive stated on the heading it is a headless server im running and cant use a gui to configure the servers.

I can easily enough set up another server but the issue is setting up the advanced settings for the cluster, i cant seem to find any of the settings in a configuration file on my initial server.

Hoping you guys can help out :)

Thanks in advance

alicheek

Suggested reading when designing your layout for the login server and clusters. 

Check my list of bugs on current code version.    

Small beefy server as login server (no deeds) .    1024 map with portals to clusters....    depending on your hardware I dont recommend over 4k maps and 40k creatures spawns if you want to support more than 100 players.  

As far as adding the clusters Steve has a nice thread somewhere on the configuration.   If he doesnt reply i'll post it..  Running out of time at work :(* 

Edited by razoreqx

On 8/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, razoreqx said:

As far as adding the clusters Steve has a nice thread somewhere on the configuration.   If he doesnt reply i'll post it..  Running out of time at work :(* 

Thanks would love to see that as im stuck for how to set this up with out the gui :P

or the easiest thing for me to know is where the advanced server settings are stored so i can manually edit them since i cant seem to find them any where