Sign in to follow this  
Fizziepop

Fizziepop's Horses, New colours, on Xanadu

vceLjJo.png

Hello! If you don't know me yet, you should. I sell horses. Not just any horses -- the super special new colours.

Sure I can sell the old colours too if you prefer (only in the 5 speed variety), but the new colours are my speciality.

I try to provide the widest selection on Xanadu.

Here is what they look like:

XnXIF63.png

The jet black colour is also a 6th speed trait, and is the hardest colour to achieve, harder still in the 5 speed variety.

Yes, I have tested the jet horse against a bay with the same gear on each, and yes, I have been impressed. He zips.

Here is a link to my spreadsheet / Stock List, which I update often.

Older colours are 50c each.

Prices on the newest rare colours are highly dependant on stock availability, but I try to provide the best prices to my customers.

These prices are listed on my spreadsheet.

Where am I?

I live at m7, on the mid-west coast of Xanadu.

Depending on your location, I may deliver. Delivery fees apply, and are generally dependent on how far I have to travel.

If I don't deliver, and you still would really like a horse (or a foal!), I can do long distance sales, where I mail you an item for payment of the horse, and then leave the horse branded and outside where you can reach him and grab him whenever you arrive. I then unbrand when the horse is home safely.

Send me a tell, maybe we can work something out. These babies are gorgeous to look at all day!

I hope you see a name you like!

Fizziepop

Edited by Fizziepop
  • Like 4

need 4x  5 Speeder near Vrock, please make me a Offer incl. Delivery

• Like 1

I got some new shiny horses here. Really quick and very friendly service, I definitely recommend it.

• Like 1

I would like to buy Halgold, Hardpie and Kisspick - a jet black, a blood bay and a piebald.

• Like 1

I'm still here, and the gorgeous little foals are still coming! New names added all the time! :)