Sign in to follow this  
Araninke

[XAN] Buy New Colored Horses, 5 Speed Horses, 5 spd Bison and 5 spd Hell Horses. Wagons too!

Four 5 speed horses off to a good home!

Updated original post with two new 4 speed Piebald Pinto foals. Both young foals and not related so perfect for breeding! Normally 1.6 silver each, you can have them for a total of 3 silver if you buy them both.:) 

Edited by Araninke

5 speed animals are 5 speed animals, but rarely do you find someone as friendly and accommodating as Araninke. 

Good guy to buy from, will be getting bison for my wagon in the future

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gunnbjorn said:

5 speed animals are 5 speed animals, but rarely do you find someone as friendly and accommodating as Araninke. 

Good guy to buy from, will be getting bison for my wagon in the future

Thanks, Gunnbjorn! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Updated stock:

• I now have three 4 speed pie foals available! 1.6 silver each, 3 silver for two or all three foals for only 4 silver!
  • Young 5 speed hell horse: MaidaDog

Edited by Araninke

1 hour ago, Araninke said:

Updated stock:

• Young 5 speed hell horse: MaidaDog

Already sold!

Edited by Araninke
  • Like 1

As I ride back on my new 5-Speed HH, wind through my chain coif and cave bugs in my teeth, I reflect on how good a purchase I made.  A young, fast, Hell Horse that got up to 40km/h (With proper shoes).  

Transaction was fast and merchant was polite.  Will do business again.

-Dridmar

• Like 2

Updated stock list with new 5 speed hell horses, 4 speed Jet Blacks and Blood Bays, 4 and 5 speed Piebald Pintos.

5 speed Hell Horses; 3-5 speed Jet Black, Blood Bay and Piebald Pinto horses. Newly updated stock!!!

Thanks, Ophi for your Hell Horse purchase! Still have a young female ready to be hitched with more foals on the way! And of course, plenty of 5 speed horses and the newer colored horses in speeds 3-5. 

Just bought 2 aged male Piebald Pintos from Araninke - went out of the way to delivery them to Lormere town center and assist this newb with the proper procedures for the transaction. Very accommodating and easy to work with -- prices were excellent. Also picked up a 5 speed foal as a rider for when my BC gets to 21. I recommend this breeder / seller to anyone looking for an easy transaction with a great price. 

~IGN Calaway

• Like 1

On 9/11/2016 at 3:44 PM, Zephyr5torm said:

Just bought 2 aged male Piebald Pintos from Araninke - went out of the way to delivery them to Lormere town center and assist this newb with the proper procedures for the transaction. Very accommodating and easy to work with -- prices were excellent. Also picked up a 5 speed foal as a rider for when my BC gets to 21. I recommend this breeder / seller to anyone looking for an easy transaction with a great price. 

~IGN Calaway

Thanks for the kind words, Calaway! They are appreciated and I hope the Pies are treating you well. :) 

Araninke is an excellent seller. He let me wander around a bit and look at his wonderful deed while he collected the horses. I just wish Bison could swim so I could buy more animals from him. 

• Like 1

Updated the list with newborn 5 speed bison and regular horses. Will be adding new-colored horse and hell horse foals as they become available. 

Feel free to send me a /tell or PM if you are looking for something. I have many horses that never get listed.

I've updated with new jet black foals and five speed bison.

Also, get regular colored 5 speed horses for only 30 copper each! Great if you are just starting out and need some extra speed or breeding traits.

Pickup near Lormere or delivery may be available.

Edited by Araninke

Lots of little 4 speed Jet Black foals that would like to go home with you! A new 5 speed Jet too!

AbSoenJ.jpg

Was supposed to buy 2 horses from Araninke, he offered me another 2, completely free, even delivered to my doorstep. Polite, fast, friendly, would recommend to anyone!

• Like 1

Bump, sold a pair of ebony black 5 speeds. Still have more aged ebonies if you are looking for a pair!

Plenty of horses for sale. Also 5 speed bison and new 5 speed hell horse foals soon. Pickup near Lormere or delivery available.