Sign in to follow this  
Shylo

Newbie looking for a place to settle

Getting ready to leave the tutorial and do not know which server would be the best for me.  I don't want to spend all of my time fighting creatures and dying so low population of creatures would be great.  I would like to be somewhere with American players that would be online when i am.  I would like to start out in or near a village so i can build my skills and eventually build my own place.  Any helpful ideas would be appreciated.

I am playing on Xanadu, near glasshollow, in a settlement called silver glass, I am in the us and play almost every evening.

Welcome to come check us out if you have not yet found a spot!

Hey, we have a place in the southwest of xanadu. The south of xanadu is typically known for it's lack of hostile creatures so it's a great place for new players to start out. We have several american players in the village and also in our local alliance, you can check out our village recruitment page here 

I decided to go with th Amish Estates on Xanadu.  Thanks for everyone's input, it was very appreciated.

• Like 1

be careful around summerholt some of the players have less than decent histories with new players settling and returning players deeding.. just be forewarned.,..there are some bad apples over there and if you don't believe me just check the past forum messages..though i think one of the aforementioned has departed for some place called Earth... hopefully never to return...

• Like 1

Be careful near Vrock, Psalamon lives there and he always annoyed his neighbors. :angry:

Edited by Soonwaldler
  • Like 3

Yes it is, and great projects in the works too that will benefit a lot of people who live in the area. :) 

• Like 3