Sign in to follow this  
Gaamblore

Bug converting to Vynora

I have discovered a problem on the Wyvern and Wyvern PvP servers. Apparently I cannot convert from Libila to Vynora on PvE because I started first as Libila on PvP. The only way to fix this problem which shouldn't exist in the first place would be to reset my faith to 1 and become Vynora first on PvE. This seems to be part of the mechanics but it is also illogical and has to reason for existence. If there is anyone who works on server mechanics please fix this problem or let me know when this problem can be fixed.

If the faith of Libila is kept separate like it is on the live game then the bug has to do with how it swaps your faith when going back and forth (its been buggy since Libila was removed from PVE side) on top of the fact the issue that Vynora is a positive alignment god and Libila is a negative alignment god.

This sounds like a side effect of a server mod that's allowing Libila in PvE. I would recommend posting to the server admins for Wyvern.

The majority of issues in Wurm Online with this happen when you switch from Libila while being dual-faith (Libila on PvP, and another god on PvE). It's almost impossible to determine which one you want to keep, and it's not exactly feasible to display a prompt at the time of crossing because all of the logic happens when your account data is sent over, before you even connect to the server.