Sign in to follow this  
Skiatooker

Starting game over

Is there a way to start the game over from scratch?  I want new character, server etc..  Can I start over at the tutorial again?

Thanks.  The server I was on was too tough for me.  I kept dying and couldn't get anything done.  Want a more populated server and less mobs.

• Like 1

Try xanadu then. There is not many monsters like on other maps.

Edited by Chemiq

It may depend where on Xanadu you go. The North of Xanadu can be quite crowded with MOBs. I hear the south is quieter, but I've not actually been there.

The population can be spread out as well - if you ask in chat, you may find someone in a good area that can point you to a spot where you can setup.

Skiatooker was last week/days on Cele in local often. Me and some allies had offered him help but he didn't want any help. If you still want we can help you. If not, Good luck on other server.

Just have fun on this game :). It is always hard when you start as a new player.

Good luck, where ever you go. :)

Cele is pretty quiet and very helpful. Just msg someone and say can you help me? I've helped countless people set up or invited to my village till they got established on their own. Xanadu is pretty rough...well they all are. It's a huge server. Fewer mobs in the south yes. But it can be rough trying to find people around to help you out. I would recommend

Helpful and friendly and great for new players on Xanadu.

Join a village. It's very tough to do everything alone, at least at the beginning.