Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

Rift 7-31

The rift for 7/31 is at approximately M23 (53x, 51y) on in game map. There is a road from Crystal City near Maple Island on Crystal Lake. There is a road from Elysian Bay, but it's far from short or easy to follow. The area seems fairly flat and accessible compared to the previous one. There might be a road from the east coast, but I don't know the area well enough to say it's passable.

auction_timer_E1470005794.gif

Edited by Kelody

I think it is 50x - 44y on Albia roads map, exactly at the guard tower of the south east corner of the moss patch.

It is fairly accessible by land from any part of Indie, especially the east side.

From the south east (mainly because this is me): 

First, go up the highway just to the East of Elysium Bay, as seen here:

5ZQffs5.jpg

WNQOSj1.jpg

Then, when you get to an old tannery, you'll think you're going to go the wrong way, but follow it anyway!

IvdJLgZ.jpg

gbaDbwF.jpg

Just around this little hill diversion, there is another choice, take the first right (North) as the second one leads to a dead end.

iTVvPkN.jpg

After this all, I got a little lost, my final screen shot I think I am quite close, but who knows?

EZwFWYK.jpg

• Like 1

That's the path I ended up taking to get there. It is a nice road, but completely overgrown and you can't see the red beam except in a few spots. The shore road is much simpler for those that can reach crystal lake.