Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Info need for Shoulder pads info and new rings

What he said

Edited by icbash

Hey Icbash!

Yet again working on another big project haha. I have been thinking about doing this, however, I just keep thinking it is to big to be done. There are to many items that we don't know what they do and since the Rifts only appear once every few days and the loot is far and few between, it seems almost to hard. 

However, if you are going to take this project on I would love to help you out as I am sure its not a one person job. And I am sure it is going to take a lot of organization. 

If you don't mind I want to make the request post a bit more organized. So below is what I think it should be 

--

Hello everyone! With the recent implementations of the Rift system the time comes again for another big addition to the Wurmpedia, the rift loot

This thread is meant to be a place to gather and collect all the necessary information on these rift loot items. The things that we need are as follows:

• The name of the item
  • The material 
  • The weight
  • The examine text
  • What the item does (what the icon says in the effects window when the item is equipped)
  • An image link

Below are a few guidelines on how to format your post and a few things about the content of said posts:

• First of all, no trolling. The Wurmpedia Maintenance board is a place to submit potential new information for the Wiki and/or discuss current wiki updates; so please keep it that way.
  • When reporting please make it obvious which item you are reporting on and what parts of said item you are providing. It just makes the editors jobs so much easier. 

Again this thread is meant to be a cohesive list of all the information for the Rift Loot items to make the editors jobs a lot easier. As the information is posted below I will be adding it to this google spreadsheet to keep it organized, again to just make our jobs that much easier. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6S5cuCtoW6b_oehjMFuWYhp7OwJedeR97CGyGFf5RA/edit?usp=sharing 

So please post below if you have any question or if you would like to report information and please follow the above state guidelines. 

Thank you, 

--Zachariah

• Like 2

I have added the Crafted Shoulder Pad and Dragon Shoulder Pad. 

Edited by Zachariah

Yet another successful addition to the Wurmpedia. Icbash and I just spent the last half hour adding all the shoulder pads to the Wurmpedia. They all have their own individual pages with the bonuses. I have also made a page with the new category formatting of all the shoulders.

Thanks to Icbash for helping me :) 

There are 3 points I should mention,

1. I have a double shoulder pad, not a doubled shoulder pad http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Doubled_shoulder_pad. Perhaps a misspell not a different item.

2. The page for basic shoulder pad http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Basic_shoulder_pad has the description " The dragon shoulder pad gives a dodge bonus versus bashing when wearing medium armor. "

3. Don't know if it's important to mention that some shoulder pads come in "left" or "right" variants and others are not specific and fit either side.

Thank you for adding them to wiki

• Like 1

Thank you Explora!

I did change 2 and 3 and asked Seedlings if she could do the name change for 1. 

• Like 1

i prob mess up making the pages or just a goof it happens :) thx for pointing it out :) always nice on this  project work have help zach im glad we could finely work togather

• Like 1