Dagon Fel is looking for a few good players.

4/15/17 - Still looking for a few good villagers !

We have all basic amenities, can make starter sets for tools, You can even climb in Rank with us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Water

Food

Shelter

Beds

Horses

Caves for mining

Mountains

Loads of wildlife !

Very close to water and close to the open ocean

Unexplored lands (sp00ky)

Grass (the kind you can't smoke) (or at least, you wouldn't want to)

We have it !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

330c2P3.jpg

You can even make many friends !

aTYm3uZ.jpg

Ever wanted a Harvest Moon type experience ?

Mq5fNNU.jpg

Even the Gods make stars align for us !

QG5lmtZ.png

This picture may be dated compared to what we have on deed, but we still have plenty of room for you with us.

InW175V.jpg

Pet wild horses ! (*Not all horses may actually be wild. **Your experience may vary.)

sv6aQmx.png

Experience the views !

EI9nAY5.png

Current projects !

Infrastructure (making it easier to travel by land)

Surface Mining (not a priority and most is done)

Improvements

***If you answered YES to ANY of the above, Inquire within !

We may be able to help you find that experience which you seek.***

We only ask that you be Mature, Respectful, have a mind to learn the game you are playing,

and realize that Real Life comes first. We are mostly active but not all the time.

Thank you for your time, and apply within !

Edited by HeWhoHordesManyPillows
Beautification

Hey , My brother and I are looking to join a place that we could be helpful in, we are 2 Nahjo priests not very skilled yet , we've both played the game for several years now, but we just recently came to XAN for a better community. If you are still looking for people. We are currentlyt at 50+ mining and 51 faith. rest of the skills are fairly low. 

Hey,

I am on old returning player and i am looking for a village to relearn the game in :) I was a ship builder but I do most carpentry.   

From those pictures you look like you live right near me, you over at SeaHorse Lake? D14?

Edited by Bramson

Hijaks was accepted with his brother.

I am still looking for more players =].

We are by no means crowded, and have since grown, Will update pictures soon.

Currently I am the only active player still.

Deed now has a Bank/Storage System.

Will be updating Photos soon.

Also there is an **INCOMPLETE** Road System headed to Glass Hollow from the deed.