Sign in to follow this  
Gunnbjorn

The Isle Labyrinth - Opening July 29 - 2016

rQtiMZq.jpgThis is the Isle Labyrinth located at I-11

This project has taken me the last 2 years to design and complete. There is over 30,000 brick and mortar in the structure and the maze is 37x42 (so far)

Your adventure begins with the "Mine Maze" consisting of two parts each with their own key puzzle. You then move to the second section, "The 10 Towers." Here you traverse a 3-dimensional maze through 10-7 story buildings. To complete it you must find and complete a key puzzle as well. Look out for the false exits! Running through one of these may require you to start all over!

Horses are prohibited since you can not lead them through the towers!

The rules to the Labyrinth are simple, keep all keys till your finished and don't take any keys with you!

There is a well marked chest to deposit the keys in when you are finished.

Don't bother to copy the keys or map out the maze, I created it to be changed occasionally. 

Upon completion there is a chest provided with parchment, pen and ink, please sign a sheet and include how long it took for you to finish. This is just information for myself and will not be shared.

If your interested in holding a group events at The Isle Labyrinth please contact Gunnbjorn in game.

Donations are welcome
Token is located at the top of the hill

Edited by Gunnbjorn
  • Like 6

Thats so great and so much efford went into this. I for shure will try it out. Happy to see such player driven Events! Thank you!

I will sail just to check it out. When a person pours effort into something, we should all do our best to stop and see it!

• Like 2

I was wondering what that building was. A theme park, five minutes boat ride from home. I will surely try it when I find a few continuous hours of free time.

Bug issue with gates in cave dwellings.  Will have to postpone opening if they can not fix it quickly.

The Isle Labyrinth is now open.

Edited by Gunnbjorn

When I first started building this my alliance members told me it was a waste of time, I didn't believe them.

The Labyrinth has been open for 2 weeks now and only one person has attempted it (there was a permissions flaw which has been fixed) 

please visit

Bump to this guys fantastic work I drove by but should have stoped. :)