Sign in to follow this  
Sirene

New Video about Huntington Castle Vol 2

Episode2:  My new video about the process of building on Huntington Castle is up. 

Episode 1:

I want to try to make a before- after series about my Island deed on Pristine. I thought because this one did go trough some hands, I might mention it here and some people might like to see their old deed. Would be interested to hear all about the history of it, who build it, old screenshots all that. Thank you :-)

Edited by Sirene
  • Like 13

really nice video, you should deffinetly update us with your work on that deed ;)

• Like 1

Good luck with it!   I am glad to see it in the hands of someone that will do something with it and look forward to see what you do with it. I had looked for old screenshots like you asked in pm but never found anything and i even deleted the deed planner i had made up for it the last time too. 

thanks for sharing :) 

• Like 1

Wow that really is a beautiful island. Was it once two separate islands and the area where the main structures etc are built raised up out of the ocean?

Regardless, always great to see new Wurm content creators popping up and I'm pleased to be one of your first subs :) 

• Like 3

One of the most interesting, beautiful and natural-looking deeds around. I'm still sad I haven't bought it, but I have way too many deeds already >.<

To my shame, I don't recall who shaped it the way it is today (environment wise), might have been Stewen? he built some extremely nice little places around, before moving to Xanadu and eventually leaving for WU (don't shoot me, Kegan, if I'm wrong, I know you owned it for a long time! :P ); it might worth to try and send him (Stewen) a forum pm and ask about the deed's history.

• Like 1

Thank you all for watching and responding. I found an old thread where Ayes told that once the Islands was seperated, two little islands with a lot of mobs on them. 

• Like 2

What a nice video - and you have a pleasant voice. Are you German, by chance? ;)

• Like 1

Yaga my accent, right? Yes I am german. Das hat man wohl gehört? :D

Heh! Only a very slight accent - but I had that inkling ;)

Prima gemacht!

My new video showes what I have done to the deed so far.

• Like 5

Lovely place you have there Sirene :)

We look forward to seeing the changes progress over time, thank you for sharing this video with us.

Valiance and Kaylie.

• Like 3

Great work it's already shaping up to be an amazing deed! I have to admire how many lavender hedges you've got (I also love them) but holy cow that's so many sprouts!

You also clearly have a keen eye for house designing as both of the re-modeled buildings look amazing, the use of different wall types, heights and other fences/bridges etc make them a real pleasure to look at!

Thanks for the video, keep up the good work! :) 

• Like 1

i really wish I had as much design sense as you do! All my castles are 3x3 or 5x5 blocks. :(

• Like 2

very veryyy talented for designing, good job Sirene!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Emoo said:

but holy cow that's so many sprouts!

Yes I learned now a bit more about gardening while i tried to not miss the state of sprouting. Thats what i do every time i log in first, cutting sprouts, planting a lavendar plantation more ;-)

~Thank you all for your nice comments. :):):)~

• Like 1

Your design sense is superb this is why i watch Wurm vids for gems like this .. these teach me  a newb so much thanks for your efforts...keep it up!!

• Like 1