Sign in to follow this  
Scadouge

Del

I finally got to the point of making potions without failing all the time.

So I made a Restore Health potion, which I needed as I had only assigned one point to Vitality, so i drank it.  It cured my high damage medium wound.  

And I died to poisoning as i didn't pay attention to the side effects of that particular potion.

So now I have an alembic to maybe fix those potions.

Updated to 1.1.1.2

If you cant connect, write here

Edited by Scadouge
  • Like 2

Random "a day in the life on Dark Winter" notes:

Finally finished my guard tower and wanted to test it against some of the custom mobs.

Antagonized a level 2 Winterfly and led it back to deed.  The guards and I set upon it with little success.

Admittedly I'm only at roughly 20'ish fight skill and don't think I hit it once.  The guards were hitting it a little bit, but they were dying faster than we were damaging it.

Seeing it a lost cause, I abandoned the fight and hightailed it to my safe mine.  Surprisingly I continued to get hit with cold attacks with the mob back at the tower while hiding 20 tiles away in the mine.  Reported it to the GM in case that is not intended behavior.

My main fighter (Orsimer race with full points in Vitality) took a severe hit while fighting a forest spider and a dark spider at the same time.  Ran him back to deed, bandaged up and could see i was still going to bleed out.  Logged my alchemist in and hoped I didn't fail making a restore health potion.  Succeeded (and ran out of materials to make more).  Drank the potion and waited.  I think he's still going to die.  I'll have to try to crank out a healing cover for him when he wakes up this evening after a long day in bed.

I think I may double my harvestable crops/fields as I am using alchemy reagents that drop from farming at a faster rate than I am generating them.

Oh, my Orsimer FINALLY is not so stupid as to have to walk.  After making all the materials for the guard tower and assembling the darn thing, he's finally proudly driving around on a large cart.  He's strong as hell but not very bright.

• Like 1

Hah that is like my only toon - a stupid muscle. Was hard to train him carving geometric shapes to get the brain to drive.  He still does not see a way how to get on a horse though. ..

Update:
PVP allow now
PMK

NoPVP in any deed

New Mod's character sheet (body->info->Character sheet)

Server under ddos attack. You cant see server in server list. PM for info

Edited by Scadouge

Recently founded new kingdom, currently there are 2 total. Looking for players to join me. Deeds with dirtwalls are not needed currently, everything on deed is safe :).

With upped exp gain from mobs you can level up fast, and gain dex/str/int stats which help a lot.

If you like hard environment, a different gameplay and now the added thrill outside from offdeed pvp possibilities try this unique server. 

4 hours ago, Jaz said:

If you like to die a lot, a different gameplay and now the added thrill outside from offdeed pvp possibilities try this unique server. 

fixed. :D

Update:

-Full rework mod enchanting system

-New mod mechanic: crit(default: 0%), crit power(default: 20%), dodge(default: 0%), hp regeneration(default: 0)

-New orbs for enchanter

-Add new skills: Orb forging(Enchanting, Use magic items), Staffcraft master(Staff craft, Crystal core charging)

-Two hand weapons have x2 enchanting effect power

-PhDmg enchant have 1/2 power on bows

-Mod Dodge dont work with heavy armor

-When 2 short swords equiped: +20% crit chance, +20 crit power

full patch note was lost :((will be added soon)

30 dec 2016  

21:00(Moscow) will be handed out new year gifts

I logged in to try out the unique mods (standard client).  Died to an old troll that was wearing a cow head for a helmet, on someone's deed north of the starting island.  I cannot take my own corpse or open it, which is pretty dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricowan said:

I logged in to try out the unique mods (standard client).  Died to an old troll that was wearing a cow head for a helmet, on someone's deed north of the starting island.  I cannot take my own corpse or open it, which is pretty dumb.

I congratulate you, nice try

Edited by Scadouge
  • Like 1

Update:
-Full magic rebalancing
-Manaregen tick change to 5 sec

-Enchanter requires 100 mana for enchant (depends on ql)

-Add Staff crafting

-Spell power now depends on ql staff

All updates are here(only on Russian language)Группа ВК

On this forum only the most important updates

Edited by Scadouge