Sign in to follow this  
Alterak

**Need** Hard-Working General Labor

Hello, and welcome to Whalecorp!

We are glad you have decided to join us, and welcome you to Wurm Online.

I am not offering you a village, per se.

I am not offering you a friend, necessarily.

This is Wurm. Cold, somewhat Desolate, and in an economic slump.

I am willing to provide lodging, protection, and to  pay** you (along with benefits**) to perform tasks on a plot of land (a deed) that one of my characters controls.

The typical rate of pay, what you will find on these forums and in ingame chat (/trade), I pay better. Along with that, there are "milestone" rewards set up for your efforts! (ships, carts, buildings, tools, bonuses, etc) Along with that, as you work you gain equity (stock) in the business (deed and its products/services). I am looking to actually transfer the deed as a "milestone" and you can turn it into your own colony!

So, why should you be an employee? Why should you join me and get paid to play*? Send me a message and let's have an interview.

(Need skilled and unskilled workers who need a place to live, generally you can do your favorite tasks as with a village, but you receive silver for a certain number of 'actions' based on your skill levels and abilities contributed towards the settlement)

Regards,

Alterak

Edited by Alterak

Where's the fine print?

:D

Asterisks are scary

Edited by Toolhead
  • Like 1

FS: Advertisements, 1s / 1000words

Fine print: Any and all transactions within and outside of village boundaries contain a 10% taxation for "the good of the cause" /// Failure to pay taxes will lead to a seizure of all said villager's assets up to 150% of market value of said uncollected taxation. /// Your "Favorite Tasks" will be dictated by the village leader. /// There will be two waterfountains, and a rare shovel to beat you if you do not go to your designated waterfountain. /// Said waterfountains will be marked clearly, and if you are unable to read them there will also be a clear distinction: one is an ornate fountain, the other is a puddle. /// Any theft will be punished with loss of 100% of assets on deed property. /// All alts must be part of village /// I am not friendly /// I am not a big "you" fan /// As a matter of fact, I don't really like people /// But am a fan of money /// Which you will make me, and which you will not make /// So get used to it /// Like I said, /// Welcome to Wurm

Edited by Alterak
welcome to wurm!
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Toolhead said:

Where's the fine print?

:D

Asterisks are scary

17 hours ago, Talohan said:

Rolf, hire this guy to write your ads. lol

Hello!

Are you still searching for someone? Because I've just started the game and would like to gain coins to become premium.

Regards,

Illusion

Hello all, in game name is now Wyrbin.. Used to be Alterak... Pst on forum or in game if interested!!