Sign in to follow this  
Nukacola

Huge Axe is held with one hand instead of two hands

For some reason the Huge Axe is held with one hand instead of two hands. Is this a bug?

Not when fighting though if I recall? Which would mean there wouldn't be difference between fighting stance and non-fighting stance when wielding one, and it would be fairly weird really to walk around with it in two hands. Also, as a fighting weapon it may require the use of two hands, but if you are just carrying it around while not in combat, one hand makes sense. Of course, we carry around molten iron, have mountains of dirt seemingly in our pockets, and unicorns, so anything is possible...

Huge axe model is still 1 handed when fighting; people in wurm just have really strong swinging arms is all..

Edited by TradingAlt

9 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Not when fighting though if I recall? Which would mean there wouldn't be difference between fighting stance and non-fighting stance when wielding one, and it would be fairly weird really to walk around with it in two hands. Also, as a fighting weapon it may require the use of two hands, but if you are just carrying it around while not in combat, one hand makes sense. Of course, we carry around molten iron, have mountains of dirt seemingly in our pockets, and unicorns, so anything is possible...

always been held as a one-hander in fighting stance

@ Shrimpee, i should clarify by i mean when one is using it when fighting, the fighting stance for some reason is always the 1h weapon stance instead of the 2h stance like the large maul and 2h sword.

imo it should be held with 2 hands when in the fighting stance since it says it's a TWO HANDED weapon.