Sign in to follow this  
Pandalet

Free unique blood mixing service

As I tend to do this at slayings I attend anyway, I figured I'd offer this a little wider.  I have 90 nat subs and I'm happy to mix unique bloods into potions for no charge.  If you'd like something mixed, mail me the blood (same name in-game) and I'll send back the potion (CoD'ed for 1i).  You do not need to supply source crystals or salt, although if you're sending a large number of bloods, I'd appreciate some source (either crystal or salt) - 1 crystal does 30 bloods, FWIW, and I do have a fair stash of them.

Obviously, you're not guaranteed to get a high ql potion - what I produce is what you'll get back.  I'm not in game every day, so please be patient - it may take a couple of days to turn your mixing around, particularly if this offer proves popular.  I reserve the right to refuse service, or to terminate this offer at any time - if I don't mix your bloods for whatever reason, they will be returned to you.  I will not accept CoD'ed bloods - you pay postage both ways.  Mixed potions will go back to the char who sent the bloods.

If you have a particularly large haul that you'd like mixed, and you'd prefer to save on postage, you're welcome to come visit in person - I'm at Southern Release (around P15 in-game); probably best to PM me to arrange a time. 

Edited by Pandalet
hit 90 NS
  • Like 13

I am going to be sending you some Blood tonight or tomorrow, Thanks for the service!

Sent 7 Bloods, make the potions and send them back please :) Thnaks in advance for great service!

Edited by TheRedReaper

I sent you a forrest giant blood. (Forgot to put my name on it) a few hours ago. :)

I have a new blood that I'll be sending to you when I get home!

I sent you some blood. Thank you for offering such a great service for those who are not quiet up there in skills.

Since a number of people have asked recently, yes I am still doing this.  Please be aware, I'm not in game every day, so it may take a few days to get stuff turned around.

Thanks Pandalet.  Sent bloods and received end product quickly.

tyvm, nice service. sent another few bloods

Sent you 2 bloods few days ago.  Making sure you got them.  If you haven't been in game, then it's all good and can wait.  No rush.

I've not been in game for a few days - I'll catch them this weekend, though.