Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Wurm's Unique Community

Community in Wurm is such a large part about this game for many of us and we would like to share our thoughts on how our community in Wurm shapes the experiences we have in this game. We are so lucky to have a community that contributes so much to this game and it wouldn't be the same without it. Enjoy, as we take a stroll through our alliance neighborhood and discuss things about Wurm Online.

Wurm Streamers mentioned:

KatsPurr (Melena) - https://www.youtube.com/user/KatsPurr
Milosanx - https://www.youtube.com/user/milosanMT
Bloody Drongo (Emoo) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJci_SkZxD4uw6ZWU7rcng
Valiance and Kaylie - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyvHf_lSwF12gxMqzj0b9A

• Like 8

Soooooo nice that you guys are back <3 Been watching since day 1

Great episode guys, we really enjoyed it ! :)

We were supposed to me working on our deed, we ended up both downing tools and just watching !

Thanks,

Valiance and Kaylie.

yeah guys good vid..you always seem to make me reassess my limits and boundaries.. and plan further out...

Awwwwww shucks, thanks guys! I was never expecting that, so chuffed! In general this episode was brimming with warmth and fuzziness. It really showcased how amazing the community of this game is on so many levels. Loved the tour of the alliance deeds. They were gorgeous, the western one was especially inventive. Nice job on your deed Adam, looks so cozy! A shame I didn't come investigate the area that time Shalestina was looking for the canal to the east. Adam might remember that moment as I roleplayed the whole scenario. * grins * I was actually gonna ask if you guys were using the unstable client because the contrast between shadow and light was so amazingly rich and beautiful in this video, but I guess not then! Brian: Sitting! High five! Wow Warlander working on objects on tables? Hallelujah!!!!?

• Like 1

Great video. This western deed was my first village that picked me up in my first Wurm days (waves to Lunadew). So it was nice to see the area again after so many months. I know exactly the first days I was running around this area and didn't really know what to do in this game. ? I tamed a dog ... that was the first own Wurm action i did. 

Edited by Sirene

Thanks for the shout out guys :)

I will definitely still be making Wurm Videos in the future. I've been somewhat uninspired with Wurm in the last few months due to some GM related issues which are yet to be resolved (Tickets outstanding). 

Once I find that spark again I've got a whole list of Videos ideas for Wurm that I will be able to churn out! You're dead right about the community aspect of Wurm being so important to making this game special, great video and yeah the music in the background is really fitting.

Nicely done!

This makes me wanna make wurm videos :D sadly I have a crappy mic :/ 

My deed looks so much nicer now.  This an old video.

Just realized this thread is old too.  lol

Edited by nicedreams

you still there by the market??? COol I was there yesterday but nobody but Dinent was in local and oh Cecci was building her bridge to mainland but nobody in your alliance was there.. and its a shame about Valiance and Kaylie they really upset me and after all that hard work, but I guess you have to do what you have to do... I wonder if she had any say in it?? And also is anybody using their spot they did so much work to it.. its a real shame if nobody is!!!

Don't stop making these!  You two are part of the great wurm community, and your professionalism in casual game videos adds something that makes me love our community so much!