Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Mrgrim's passing

Last Tuesday my husband as you all know him as Mstrgrim Passed away in a tragic car accident. He was sitting at a stop light waiting for traffic to go and a drunk driver hit his truck head on and killed him

while the drunk driver left the crash in handcuff without a scratch

Mstrgrim Survived my his wife josie his daughter delia age 2 and his son age 10 months

he was buried with military honors

if you see his chars online it sadly will not be him as for I sold them to help pay for final expenses

many requested a gofundme unfortuneatly we never used a bank we only used paypal for debit and online purchases

for any of you that feel like you want to donate for final expenses  you can pm me for donation link moderator asked me to take down the link I had here thanks

He was loved by many and he will be missed greatly I appriate all the love and support you folks you given me in this time of mourning I may come in time to time to reminisce old memories

thank you all for caring so much  have a great day

Edited by MrGrimreaper
mod asked for link take down
  • Like 1

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've known Grim since he started on Release. My condolences to you and loved ones.

I only have know him when he joined JK, was a good guy actieve and helping out with stuff.

My thoughts are with you and your family, loverly man x 

Reaper was on my Howl redesign proposal team.  We submitted one of the designs for the Howl.  Good bloke.  Rest peacefully bud.

Edited by Slickshot

very sad to hear this i wish you and your family well in this hard times..

This is very sad to hear. Sometimes I forget that the wonderful people I meet in this game are real people who won't be around forever. My thoughts go out to you and your family. I never knew Mstrgrim very well, I only ran into him at unique slayings and in public chats and whenever we did run into each other we was always extremely nice, never turned down an honest spar and he always would beat my ass every time. 

He will definitely be missed and may he rest in peace. 

My deepest and sincere condolence's in this difficult time.

My condolences to you and your family for your loss. 

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart and a special thanks to those who were able to donate it put us much closer to our goal

He talked of the family highly and was a close friend to myself I missed his company when he stepped away recently and will smile and laugh in remberance of the good times rather then morn. You all are in my thoughts 

I lived with MrGrim for a while at HarvestMoon and just talked to him before he took a break. He was such a nice guy. He will be greatly missed. I'm sorry, FamilyGrim. 

I did not know the guy but just the name a little bit. It is very sad to hear about this tragedy. Sincere condolences for your loss.