Sign in to follow this  
Flylo

Crashing every few minutes

My game has been constantly crashing every few minutes however the game has never had this issue until about 5 days ago anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

If I log back in after a crash so I can work my way back inside my house and to my bed so I can log off clean, will the error information be over written?

9 hours ago, Saphri said:

If I log back in after a crash so I can work my way back inside my house and to my bed so I can log off clean, will the error information be over written?

yes need to post before logging back on

Ok, just had another crash and copied that log over before starting again.  This morning I tried completely uninstalling Java and reinstalling only the 64 bit version of the latest release.  It didn't work and now has me trapped away from home during a server "hotfix".....

Just letting this thread know that I've finally just given up.  Gifted everything back to the village (crashed twice while I was doing that) and said my goodbyes.....

Great game, pity it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Saphri said:

Just letting this thread know that I've finally just given up.  Gifted everything back to the village (crashed twice while I was doing that) and said my goodbyes.....

Great game, pity it doesn't work.

Hi there!

If you could post a console log of your crashing and include what version of the client you're currently running, I would greatly appreciate that. Alternatively, you can send it directly to my email, vyolette@wurmonline.com. Thanks so much!

--Vyolette

I've posted several logs and still have 5 recent ones I haven't deleted yet....  I think the version is 3.99  Most of the time the game just freezes.  Sometimes it crashes and closes out.  One time my computer auto-rebooted.

I guess I'll e-mail them..

2 hours ago, Saphri said:

I've posted several logs and still have 5 recent ones I haven't deleted yet....  I think the version is 3.99  Most of the time the game just freezes.  Sometimes it crashes and closes out.  One time my computer auto-rebooted.

I guess I'll e-mail them..

Ok, e-mailed the crash logs that I still had...

Version 3.99 is the Wurm Online client. I'm moving this to the proper forum.

We usually don't see issues with nVidia - are there any other symptoms? Are your drivers updated?