Sign in to follow this  
KyleBooze

Premium rewards?

If you're lucky you may also receive a reward for staying premium, like an item or a yellow potion. There's no guarantee but if you ask around you'll be informed about what the chances are.

Well, I'm asking, what are my chances of getting something other than another yellow potion? Also, why is there no guarantee that I'll get something for buying more premium?

• Like 1

I would guess 0.001% maybe. I never heard from anybody getting something else than a potion.

Personal experience is 0%, both for anything other than a yellow potion and for things like the spyglass for staying subscribed continuously for a long time.

At one point I had 3 toons prem'd for over a year... I've never gotten anything other then yellow potions.

Titles... and I've seen a spyglass pop up on one char.

otherwise its mostly "yellow" potions.

I think that is another forgotten system they just keep it spitting out potions and never put anything else in it now. 

I actually got a spyglass on my main and all my three alts, it only took, umm, 2 years? XD

I wish it would be improved, I personally think some other rewards should be added.

i got a spyglass even tho i havent kept my premium up continuously for more than 4 months at a time

last I checked devs gave up with the premium reward system because it was broke? or causing too many problems?? Was in one of the updates a while ago I think.

10 hours ago, MetalDragon said:

last I checked devs gave up with the premium reward system because it was broke? or causing too many problems?? Was in one of the updates a while ago I think.

ah I brought up this quote from an email telling me that one of my accounts is about to lose premium... obviously they've been a bit lazy in changing it to reflect what really goes on.

13 hours ago, Kurson said:

i got a spyglass even tho i havent kept my premium up continuously for more than 4 months at a time

I believe at some point it was changed to 12 months overall, rather than 12 months consecutive.