Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Rejoin Group PM

I deleted a group PM by accident and now I cant rejoin. The owner says he does not have the option to add me. Any ideas?

Edited by Aeryck

PM Owner says my name still appears as "left group" but there is no option to fully remove me or add me again.

Will clicking the + button, next to the group of names of those in the PM, then typing in the name not add you back in?

Try and have the owner of the PM thread remove you from the conversation and than have him invite you back in. Other that that, I am not a forum staff so I can't really help you much further. 

The group PM is for tomorrows Rift and it is making it very hard to coordinate.

Checked the providers forums and it is not an option to rejoin. There is even a warning that indicates this when leaving a PM, but I guess I missed it when I was mass deleting items from my inbox.

There's a thread on the providers forums where they are discussing adding the ability to rejoin a conversation. Might be nice if CC could take a minute to bump ;)

https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/426908-ability-to-re-add-user-to-conversation/#comment-2620235