Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

MCM Dye shop

As i see its low on dye makers and i wanna help out, i dont do larger orders then for a sail boat.

Incase i have some larger dyes instock ill drop them here for sale, all dyes is cod or pickup. 

Pricing.

30c/kg on high rgb custom colors

10c/kg on bulk dyes

Workload. 

Ill make 1 order at time from there we go.

Atm low on red can only make red 246.

And ppl be patience + i dont do white/black if needed u can pm me.

Use this site as reference what u need http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

ill try to match ur orders correctly.

Atm sitting on a large stock of woads that i can sell bulk on i gonna drop ql 55 woads = dye rgb ( 1,6k  ) ill drop rgb soon as i logged in here what it does.

adding this 255 rgb or 0 rgb i havent seen sofar in this game done, i dont know if its possible i been able to push up to rgb 253 but thats max so far. and rgb 2 on low side.

Edited by MrCoolMan
  • Like 2

Bump! His dyes have been used to colour some of the major tunnels on deliverance! Including the Purple tunnel of the north!

• Like 1

One of my most cherrished belongings is a jar of very nice yellow dye I got from Mrcoolman at Xmas Impalong.<3

• Like 1

I have some larger Bulk dyes that i am dropping of rather cheap.

NR 1: 73.60 ql 45kg Dye, used to colour clothing and items with. Colors: R=15, G=15, B=211. 1.7s + COD or pickup

NR 2: 76,26 ql 36KG Dye, used to colour clothing and items with. Colors: R=16, G=16, B=217. 1,4s + COD or pickup

Have aswell 6 Lanterns ql 81+

They comes as prepainted high rgb

Sharper Yellow Dye, used to colour clothing and items with. Colors: R=252, G=253, B=5. ( 3 in bulk atm ) 50c/each + COD

Bright White Dye, used to colour clothing and items with. Colors: R=252, G=252, B=252.( 3 in bulk atm ) 50c/each + COD

Have a good day.