Sign in to follow this  
Pakawala

Sleeping bags

What do you think about sleeping bags as a portative item for getting sleep bonus in the wilderness? It may provide lesser SB than a usual beds. But still SB is SB :)

• Like 1

Been brought up a number of times in the past, honestly i'm surprised that it didn't get worked in with the implementation of tents. Unless of course there was some reason that it wouldn't have worked in the code. Off the top of my head i can't think why though.

• Like 2

I've seen this posted a couple of times now. I thought it would have been added in with, or shortly after tents were.

+1 from me.

• Like 1

Didn't we vote on this in an ingame poll at one point? +1

i'm kinda a new player i didn't know it was polled before, but yeah it'd be simple yet useful addition to the game :)

17 hours ago, Firestarter said:

I've seen this posted a couple of times now. I thought it would have been added in with, or shortly after tents were.

+1 from me.

Same... though, personally a more time-period name would be bedrolls (grandfather of the sleeping bag).

Perhaps some sheets combined with furs and string.

In exchange for the limited portability, lower sleep bonus and stamina rates than static beds. Also hammocks for use in ships and other vehicles, perhaps even on tree tiles (hehe) >.>

Edited by Karrde
  • Like 1