Sign in to follow this  
Malena

Story of how the rare horses came to be

In my latest Wurm video, I explain the story of how we got the rare horse colors :-)

• Like 18

A wonderful video Malena, with your pleasant voice, enthusiasm and positive outlook adding a lot to it. Thanks again for all the time, perseverance and work you put into getting these new rare horse colors introduced into the game. Nice to see you finally got some of each too! Yes, I remember now those pure black nightmares from UO (had a few myself) and can understand how the new ebony black could be your favorite.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ayes said:

A wonderful video Malena, with your pleasant voice, enthusiasm and positive outlook adding a lot to it. Thanks again for all the time, perseverance and work you put into getting these new rare horse colors introduced into the game. Nice to see you finally got some of each too! Yes, I remember now those pure black nightmares from UO (had a few myself) and can understand how the new ebony black could be your favorite.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Aww thank you very much Ayes. Yes I remember back in the day going out daily searching for a pure black nightmare with a long mane. And once in a blue moon coming across one. Especially back in the pre-Malas days where the only place you could find nightmares was in the Lost Lands. (if I remember correctly) My heart would jump right out of my chest! 

I hope the horse breeding is going good for you!

• Like 2

A really nice video im speechless...

• Like 2

Yea camping nightmares with an ghost to see when they spawn in the dungeon and then the fight started to tame the true black. Sometimes you had to defend yourself or the nightmare because people did grief there, sometimes you even had help or helped others to get theirs. It was a great experience and everybody was proud to own one. Thank you for your video Malena, you know I love them

:).  Introduction to your mountain deed next? :D

Edited by Sirene
  • Like 4

This is the one video, that makes you feel good and love the game even more we share. Love your ideas about sitting, we really need to encourage ourselves to work and enjoy our lives even more together, making these theaters, stages, arenas, cafés etc...! It encourages me really. :) We players truly make the Wurm.

• Like 5

They should hire you, I belive Saroman is alone in the art deparment now.

• Like 3

Gosh thanks guys!

Sirene: Good times indeed. Now that was a game that had true blood pumping, hand shaking, heart beating moments! And as for the mountain deed, I still have it and still plan to do something cool with it, but haven't done anything with it. It still looks exactly like in the mountain top video. Some day!

Kadmint: Aw I'm so glad to hear that it gives that vibe. That's the exact reason why I'm so hooked on the FF videos because they always enhance even more the feeling of being excited and appreciative of the game. As for seating, oh yes indeed. I don't think people have really even realized the possibilities yet. If I had a lot of time on my hands, I would -so- be organizing all sorts of events that had seating. 

Cecci: Aww thanks, but I'm pretty sure they have things organized in a way that no other artists are needed. If I were in a life situation where I didn't have a day job for whatever reason, I'd be happy to volunteer artwork much more. But in my current situation I couldn't do that. Thanks for the nice thought though! I do hope to some day work with MMOs professionally.

• Like 1

Sir Valdor, you aren't the only one with a rare horse anymore :P

Super duper video, really enjoyed it watching. Thank you.

• Like 1