Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Notice

Noted that the notice sign exists that notifies me that ive noticed the notice and that my notice was noted.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Retrograde said:

big brother is noticing

As long as it is not Vynora...she always notices me when I am naughty!

• Like 6

Will they notice and report to authorities our noticing of their notice if we noticed the notice over the interwebz?

• Like 1

The magical one notices everything ... every thing and don' ..... *trips over moving metal altar crossing her path and face plants in the dirt* ... Damn you, Ziggy!  and stop rearranging my domains with that!  I'm NOTICING I tell you!!!  

• Like 5

I didn't read it. Does that mean no one will report me to Big Brother? :P

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keenan said:

#noticed

I noticed you noticing the notice...

• Like 2

I noticed the others noticing me notice this notice that noticed the authorities I was noticing it.

• Like 3

if you stare at all the notices doesnt the word start to look wrongly spelled and just gibberish after a while.. it did for me i noticed..

• Like 1

I noticed you noticing that as well, and have sent notice to the proper authorities.

• Like 1

Unauthorized noticing of the notice has been noticed and the authorities have been notified of said noticing. Further notice of this notice will result in notice notification by notifying notice authorities as noted in the notice.

(I think I read something similar in my insurance policy.)

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

Fairyshine, Although I noticed that you noted the pictured notice within your original topic, I thought it best not to bring that to your attention lest you notice I noticed such a foolish posted notice, so that you wouldn't notice that I had actually noticed something odd about that notice. Did you notice? I think not because I never noticed it until I thought you might not notice and then it became all the more noticeable to me.

The thing really about signposted notices is that it would be very hard for the posted noticer to notice whether anyone had noticed unless they spent a lot time watching to notice any noticers. Even then how could they say that a causal noticer had actually spent sufficient time to notice anything other than the arrogant capped NOTICE within that blue box. A poor tactic since some colorblind people might be starring at it intently and seeing only all white rather than the blue outline, which is thought to make people notice something not so noticeable unless you thought them to be so oblivious not to notice those caps.

But of course the colorblind will have the last laugh because even if they are turned in to the authorities (not too bright ones at that, the authorities) for not noticing after starring intently at this sign, they will in court prove that they could in fact not notice this notice. Then they will fine the noticee and win an astronomical sum with which they can have their colorblindness corrected with lasik surgery. Of course the colorblind person will not have their vision corrected since from then on they would be subject to notice notices which were carelessly constructed so as to be oblivious to them.

Then also the colorblind society would spread this flaw in notices around petitioning craftily to have all notices constructed and posted in this manner so that they could take advantage of this bug to submit many lawsuits throughout the world. Although few would notice their subterfuge since they all noticed these notices without any problem, all the more so even because of these white caps framed by a startling blue.

The point I am trying to make here is that just because you notice something that seems obvious there are a few others in this world who see things differently and then will not notice. These people with a different viewpoint are not criminals so please do not presume to report them as criminals. Of course I have no concern that such a fair minded a pleasant person such as yourself would ever do such a thing, even if you did notice this all, of which you did not. Take notice then that I totally agree with your OP because you have thereby pointed out the absurdity of these types of "authoritative" notices, as if anyone would notice, even the colorblind.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
more commas!
  • Like 1

And thank you for notifying me of said notice

Notifying you that the OP likely always finds it a pleasure to notify others about noticing notices.

Edited by Karrde