Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Treasure Chests

EDIT: The first lot of treasure chests poofed.  Retro said they will be replacing them daily in different locations.  So feel free to keep posting new locations here.  The ones below are no longer available. Also, seems they are one shot use only.  So if you got something out of the first lot of chests, and that chest is found somewhere else and you go there, you won't be able to get another prize out of it.  Basically, you won't know if you already got something out of the chest or not before you actually get to it...  

There are seven chests hidden around Release, and Rolly told us about four locations so far:

1.  One east of colonia carrera just off the road,

2.  one east of logi (the tortoise in front of the Vyn Colossus)  at spawn,

3.  one on the south end of Harvest Moon island,

4.  one in I 23 on the west coast of the larger Island there.

If anybody finds the other three, please post their locations here.  

Each premium char can get a prize from each of the seven chests, mostly moon metals and sleep powders.  Worth going on a trip around the server to visit them all :)

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1

Non prem get a box too, but all mine got sleep powder.

• Like 1

Yep, it's basically screwed now. Since players was bring cart load sof alts and ###### the chest they got changed to now be very random and will disappear after being opened. :/

treasure.png

TREASURES :o

Several minutes after event's start someone posted a link about it and 4 were found ~quickly within an hour, what we found looked like.. 

c6d4849fd05e4693b01a59294355f9f8.png

[00:10:23] A large chest made from planks and strengthened with iron ribbons. It is locked with a lock of fantastic quality. It is made from birchwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 50.0, Dam: 0.0.
[00:10:23] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'R.tr.grade'.

from what I heard around this is the order in which they were found:

1 Zakalwe - I23, west side of the island http://prntscr.com/bi2k0c
2 Finn - E23 behind Valaheim/guard tower, on sand http://prntscr.com/bi2di5
3 Gravytrain - SS, east of the Logi(turtle) It's east of the colossus
4 Nineol - ~h11 on the highway in the tundra near colonia carrera

what happened after that idk / bed time :ph34r: -_-

• Like 1

It was really nice to see everyone working together, which seems to be relatively normal in Release, but always nice to see.

I suggest if anyone wants to hunt for chests that they take a small group on TS and stay just within sight of each other while searching and rotate who gets to open the chest (use the highest of everyone's "/random #" command to decide who is first before starting out) and ***Have Fun*** while doing it. Only suggesting in case a group wants to hunt and has never been in a fair-share situation like a dungeon with random chests.   

For single player looking for a chest on a map this size is punishment when only 7 exist at a time, not worth the effort and certainly sounds like a punishment for all those who did not hurry out with tons of alts to loot all the chests.

there was a 5th chest found i think not relevant now, but it was found i think it was near poolsclosed and it was Gaffer that found it iirc

5 hours ago, Talohan said:

Yep, it's basically screwed now. Since players was bring cart load sof alts and ###### the chest they got changed to now be very random and will disappear after being opened. :/

It was cart loads of *non-prem alts* that was named as *the* issue.  Prem alts should not have been an issue.  

• Like 1

The fact the chests were found so quickly only proves that Release work together to do stuff, not that the chests were too easy to find.  I agree that people generally share and help on this server.

• Like 1