Sign in to follow this  
Shmeric

Unhitch one animal from wagon

Not sure if a bug per se.

If you embark wagon as commander, you get the option on animals to unhitch them one by one.

However, you can only do that on the two animals closer to you, because the horses/bisons in the first row are "too far away".

If that could be fixed, that'd be greeaaat.

they really need to expand our reach when embarked. Would be great to have it back the way it was a couple years ago.

Since I remenber we always could unhitch them one by one, including the front animals.

Just move the wagon back and forth, like start moving and stop whiile clicking unhitch on the front animals, it works :D

If you drive your wagon into the side of a hill, the two front animals facing uphill while you are still on flat ground, you can unhitch and feed them.  It's just a workaround, but yes this needs to be fixed.

So does the radius of interaction on sailboats.

not sure if i have longer arms then you guys, but i'm *always* able to unhitch a single front horse off a wagon... ?

You can sometimes, and sometimes you can't. If I move the wagon back and forth a bit while trying, sometimes it works.

Something really should be modified a tiny bit to make it more reliable, though.