Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Waterdeep?

Is this deed disbanded or still exists? Pls comment if you know

• Like 1

I would say it would be like all the rest of his things the GMs probably have it all locked down. 

Wow, if it's really disbanded caus no one paid the upkeep and I suffer the loss of 3 traders+the deeding cost+everything inside the deed

AND i don't even get the money for the deed (which I sold to Niru) then what do I say....

LOL @ dridmar :P Get a sailboat brah!

It was Tuanta who named the place. What a shame that these guys got their hands on the place.

not positive, but I think I passed through waterdeep last week on pristine

Waterdeep on Pristine is still up.

Last I checked the upkeep the day before I went to indy to grab some building materials since he wanted me to build up candlekeep, it had less then 90 days in it, I left a ton of resources behind that I've been trying to get back also, I really hope I can collect them soon. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Last I checked the upkeep the day before I went to indy to grab some building materials since he wanted me to build up candlekeep, it had less then 90 days in it, I left a ton of resources behind that I've been trying to get back also, I really hope I can collect them soon. 

If i get the deed back I will let you take all the stuff without any worries. Main problem is that hopefully the deed doesn't disband before all this mess is sorted out. Caus if it disbands due to lack of upkeep, I know people will try to take all the stuff under the banner of "scavenging" and it will cause a lot of confusion. And 1 trader will go poof too...

I dont think the GMs will let it disband it probably has all the assets that are involved in the cases on that deed so they will need to keep it secure until the CC company makes its decision and sort out what items go to who or whatever they are going to do.  (If you are worried about it then send in a support and ask them)

On a side note i do feel that if the GMs are going to help the victims out then it needs to be an all or nothing kind of deal.  I know it would be easier to return items but if the people that sold coins can not get theirs back too then no one should.

Edited by Kegan

1 hour ago, Pashka said:

Anyone can add to upkeep........

Not if you cant reach the token :P

is anyone in official capacity communicating with the people who lost stuff?

22 hours ago, elf said:

is anyone in official capacity communicating with the people who lost stuff?

i contacted enki and he said he will take care of the deed

am happy from his response

• Like 1

Sadly to report that it fell today:

16:37:33] The settlement of Waterdeep has just been disbanded.

Yea and someone else re-deeded the area and is asking me 45 silver or something like that to give me my own place back. 

Thanks Enki :))

That is just messed up, so that person sold the deed to you. U payed the money u owned.

You sold the deed to Niru that keep his money and u lost the deed and the money.

Player goes to Waterdeep yesterday and asks to reeded it to GM to sell it to you for 45s??

Im I the only person to think that if any1 had right to that deed or buildings was the old official owner be4 Niru. Hashirama??

• Like 1

How was it deeded if buildings were still up? Sounds like a perimeter battle is in order ;) 

3 hours ago, Aeryck said:

How was it deeded if buildings were still up? Sounds like a perimeter battle is in order ;) 

Something like that. I gave him a opportunity to have the deed back for the small cost I put in so far. Not asking for 45s.

Also since the original Waterdeep disbanded everything here is legal, starting to think using that old name was a bad idea though.

Edited by Niki

For all I know, Niki will try to deed all around Waterdeep, when the buildings pop -> she will go in and take all the stuff that Niru bought from the other players. Caus hey, everything is legal.

8 hours ago, Aeryck said:

I don't care for the deed, the fact that someone else gets all the stuff lying there and can potentially use the perimeter to break into the houses when they decay pisses me off. I lost 3 traders, entire deed, utmost vein with all metals of the game and I still didn't care. What is most annoying is that someone else grabs the area caus obviously Enki didn't put in more upkeep or hand me the deed. Now the same person will grab all the stuff that was lost by the players and might be in waterdeep. Huh.

That's niki, and on top of that she messages me and tells me that she will sell the "new deed" to me for 45 silvers. LOL

Just to clarify, there's nothing in the buildings, all items were confiscated to avoid any scenario such as this.

Once the buildings go, it will be just land

• Like 6

Be fun if you put the items in a treasure chest like has been done for chaos.....

After Waterkeep left Tuantas hands it was treated like ######, let the place go to rest now.

And Hashirama: why is it any different if you want the stuff compared to her?

I belive she lost way more than you did.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 2