Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

Hotel ST francis new pic added)

561628659.jpg

ok so it's not exactly middle or medieval ages, but hey it's just something I've been thinking about, seeing as I've got 100's of 1000's of square miles to play with, and I love to create, i'm thinking of building this for my town, along with the gardens, not sure how about all of the garden area but most of it, I would love to hear what you all think, and no trolling please as I said i'm only thinking about it, the more modern version of this has something like 32 stories, I wouldn't want to go that high but I still think it would be awesome, you would be able to see it for miles specially if you come by boat or something...again it's not really set for the ages period of the game but then again it's just for me, no one else will be on it sadly lol...

Edited by ozmods
topic change

Would look awesome i'm sure once built, I think building it as a timber framed house might keep the appearance on a similar view.
You can always put a post in suggestions for a different look of walls and hope for the best ;)

• Like 1

If I'm counting it correctly, it is 19x10? You will need like 250 carpentry, good luck :D

Perhaps if you will split it into two parts optically connected by bridges? who know, show us your progress, when there will be something to show

White-dyed stone >:)  seing as how for years we've asked for marble and slate walls :P

53 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

White-dyed stone >:)  seing as how for years we've asked for marble and slate walls :P

This is what im thinking too, 

1 hour ago, Zakerak said:

If I'm counting it correctly, it is 19x10? You will need like 250 carpentry, good luck :D

Perhaps if you will split it into two parts optically connected by bridges? who know, show us your progress, when there will be something to show

I have a mod that lets me build whatever size i want, so skill isnt an issue. It will be a big solid building, i would love to have ballrooms restaurants and all, but you know it aint gonna happen so he focus will be building, seperate rooms, as luxurious as wurm will allow. Canopy beds, royal chaise lounges, and the list goes on.

an example of  the size of the hotel, I think it might even be a few tiles short across the front, so you could add 3-4 rows with this, I haven't finalized it, I just wanted to see how big it was going to be, if I do this, there will be no "instabuild" it will be "built"
i'm thinking I might max out the floor levels, is 16 floors max? I saw something on the wiki about 16 floors.

this is 29 x 10/

if anyone has any interior photos of this building Ie floor access etc etc, where the staircases are, how the rooms are situated that kind of stuff

366220_20160611172042_1.png