Sign in to follow this  
Mirjam

[No Bug] Limit on Sign Planting

[17:45:55] You may only plant one pointing sign outside your settlement per week.

[17:45:56] This is within the village of Port Royal.

I planted one pointing sign outside of the village and now I get this message and can't plant any more signs inside the settlement. Tried on tile corner or on the tile itself.

1 hour ago, Mirjam said:

[17:45:55] You may only plant one pointing sign outside your settlement per week.

[17:45:56] This is within the village of Port Royal.

I planted one pointing sign outside of the village and now I get this message and can't plant any more signs inside the settlement. Tried on tile corner or on the tile itself.

This was fixed some time ago and may have snuck in again.  Are you trying to plant the sign in the village you are a citizen of or an ally village?

Edit:  My test just showed that I could plant a sign off deed, then I could plant any number on my deed.  When I tried to plant on an allied deed I got the message:  [12:58:43] You may only plant one small sign outside your settlement per week.

It checks for YOUR settlement, not any settlement.

If this is not the case please let me know.

Yes, Ally-Settlement on which I got full permission (well all permissions that are avaible for an ally)

Thanks for clearing that up. Shame on me. As I am living there fulltime currently I totaly forgot that I am "only" an Ally. 

Edited by Mirjam
Added something

4 hours ago, Mirjam said:

Yes, Ally-Settlement on which I got full permission (well all permissions that are avaible for an ally)

Thanks for clearing that up. Shame on me. As I am living there fulltime currently I totaly forgot that I am "only" an Ally. 

Sometimes we forget who we are and where we are ;)  No harm done, I'm just happy that the bug didn't return!