Sign in to follow this  
SuperFly

Lands of Norhaven - 2 Servers - PVE - Family Friendly - TeamSpeak

This server is Awesome !!! Anyone looking for an awesome community and server must join this server. 

The small server is over run by fog spiders and there isn't much else there. How you are supposed to buy and pay for a deed with such a small critter population and poor bounty payoffs is beyond me. They also say you can earn silvers by trading and selling at token. To trade you need people. That rarely happens on the small server and the large server has five deeds total. Not much trading there especially for a noob. The big server does have a decent number of critters but deeds are expensive to start and expensive to pay for. Looks like the same you would pay for in WO. Not a noob friendly policy at all. I know, I tried it. If they would both boost the bounty on critters and make deed creation free it would go a long way towards attracting people and keeping them. As it is there are very few players at all. 

Not sure which server you were on but...are you sure it was ours?  We have two servers and I dont think small is very accurate, for either one....and we have active players on both.  But...if you want a server where they give you everything...they are out there.

You can earn enough to have a deed in a single day. 

Perhaps you just need a guide on our server..I'm happy to help....Im on every day..message me in game..or...you can join our teamspeak, or our forums.

Edited by saraie
  • Like 1

Yeah come on our ts or forums, we will help you find your way !!!

Server 1 Which is a 2048 x 2048

6c308504bf99cc0bb77547d07f2235a0.png

Server 2 Which is a 4096x4096

fa2dabcfd64d149a00463afbc9060f21.png

I actually find it quite difficult to go anywhere without major mobs.  Maybe you had not ventured far enough, Generally people come and setup somewhat close to the spawn, and I would tend to think that anyplace near Newbie Island would be hunted to a minimum.  

You also mention that Upkeep is expensive, without sounding like a jerk, I have to ask how you would know this, you didn't setup a deed :)

We would love to have you stop back by, Maybe you visited at a slow time, we currently have 8 Players online and most old them are here in teamspeak, ts.norhaven.us so please drop by we can help you with whatever you need.

There is many obvious reasons to us why we decided not to offer free deeds, mainly because we wanted to keep the clutter/Decaying deeds down to a minimum, we like the terrain especially on server 2 to be as native as possible :)  I would say the lack of deeds on server 2 is a result of the difficulty of the server, difficulty of the terrain as well as the difficulty just getting to that server.

We have never really expected a huge turn out of players, in fact tour server started a closed family server, we decided to open it up to friends as well and over time we have met some pretty cool people, and have a nice solid base of players.  We are always welcoming of new players and encourage anyone to visit us, if you are a social person, and enjoy teamspeak you'll fit right in with us, many of us spend many hours just chatting each other up and enjoying the game.

Rich (SuperFly)  GM