Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Summerholt Hwy Bridge Completed

http://imgur.com/a/sq1Qp

All gm's whom have had to rescue poor wurmians whom missed our completed side and either decided to run off into the lake or lagged or wasn't paying attention and ran into the last few tiles needed on the other side intead. the bridge has been completed ! have no fear auto driving your cart across the bridge.

[09:55:08] <Astarte> Someone needs to finish that bridge, if I get more tickets here, I seriously will consider it a trap meant to grief.

no need for a ticket,  I put a rush on this project and paid extra silver to get shards over to make bricks to get the job done. would of gotten done sooner but no marble in our area.

Edited by Vortexxx
  • Like 4

Yes a project long overdue for completion.  Many obstacles slowed that project down. Care and concern was taken to clearly post a sign advising travelers to be careful and stay to the completed side. (but user awareness isn't always prevalent)

Most times a ticket wasn't even required i  moved and rescued many a wagon and cart myself for people.  Patience and a little effort to solve the problem is always better then  apparently bothering a GM as seen by  ones statement, glad they all aren't like that :)

As always Happy wurming :)

• Like 3

Awesome work! 

People don't pay much attention to signs, and drive reading the newspaper, both here and irl. 

Thanks for finishing it, now I can take a break and read a newspaper myself :D

• Like 2

So if we  see newspaper scattered and find a cart crashed into a stray cow we know it's yours?

On 5/28/2016 at 3:08 PM, Astarte said:

Awesome work! 

People don't pay much attention to signs, and drive reading the newspaper, both here and irl. 

Thanks for finishing it, now I can take a break and read a newspaper myself :D