Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

mine door max slope

wiki says 143, but I am unable to install a door on a 107 slope.  I think it is actually 90, right?

I have been talking with @Shrimpiie about this recently. I thought it was 90 but he has had multipule accounts of them being able to be put on slope over 90. So I am not sure. 

Correct I had a player report that they were able to install a door on a 143 slope, I even saw it after myself. The only thing that comes to mind at this point is maybe some bug was accidentally uncovered and unnoticed, and taken as a change of mechanics to allow greater slopes for mine doors.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpiie said:

Correct I had a player report that they were able to install a door on a 143 slope, I even saw it after myself. The only thing that comes to mind at this point is maybe some bug was accidentally uncovered and unnoticed, and taken as a change of mechanics to allow greater slopes for mine doors.

Could be but I was also thinking about the max slope being an average of the two slopes. I will see if I can get someone to confirm if from the WU code (but I won't add it to the page as info confirmed from the WU code isn't something that should be added to the wiki).