Sign in to follow this  
Eject

WU ServerMods List

modcollection.png

Hello there

I wanted this collection first create just for me, but if you want me to add your mod in the list, then simply answer in this topic.
The reason why i build this list is that many interesting mods slip with time in the forum somewhere backwards.
I will enter only the Mod name here with a brief description, and link to the original forum and write the date of the last modification to. Thus, I can quickly jump to the Mods and check if there is a new version.
Perhaps this collection for one or the other of you is also helpful.

All this mods needs Ago´s Server Modloader and Ago´s Client Modloader

"Interesting Mods" are not tested, if you think this is an awesome mod or know if the mod is running on server v1.0.0.6 please post a comment

"Awesome Mods" are tested on my public server and are very cool for me and my players

"Server Admins say this Mod is hot" these mods are not tested by myself but other admins told me that this mod is hot and usefull.

Happy wurming

mods.png

Please tell me if you have a new update on your mod

35 Mods in the list

• Modlist

tested.png

• Author: Ago
  • Mod name:  Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding
  • Last edit: 18. May
  • Description: This packed including the server mod loader that you need to run all mods below, and a collection of very awesome mods. The newest version 0.19 is the only one that works with the new WU server version 1.0.0.6

• nottested.png

• Author: tmarchuk
  • Mod name:  StableMaster Mod (Server) - v0.5
  • Last edit: 20. May
  • Description:  A server mod to add a stable master on the server-side which can exchange animals for animal tokens which can then be loaded onto boats for transport.

nottested.png

• Author: tmarchuk
  • Mod name:  QualityDamageTooltips Mod (Client/Server) - v0.4
  • Last edit: 20. May
  • Description:  This is a client/server mod to add quality and damage information to the tooltip when hovering over structures (walls, fences, bridges, etc.) as well as ground items (forges, carts, tents, single dropped items, etc.) It requires Ago's client and server modloaders.

tested.png

• Author: WalkerInTheVoid
  • Mod name: A collection of awesome Mods
  • Last edit: 10. May
  • Description: Included: BoatMod, BountyMod, BulkMod, Digging like Mining, Meditation, Underground prospecting, PhobiaMod, SacrificeMod, SalveMod.For more Description please read in the associated Forum.

tested.png

• Author: bdew
  • Mod name: Better digging
  • Last edit: 16. May
  • Description: 
  • Changes dirt from digging/flattening/leveling to drop on the ground instead of going to the inventory of the player.
  • Allows dirt from digging/flattening/leveling/dredging to go into a vehicle being dragged or ridden. If there are crates in it's cargo - it can automatically go into those.
  • Uses dirt from the ground, a vehicle and even crates inside the vehicle when leveling.
  • Allows overriding which actions can be performed from a mount or vehicle.
  • Allows overriding amount of clay dug per action.
  • Almost everything is configurable.
  • Warning: This mod is probably incompatible with the other digging-like-mining mods, and should fully replace their functionality. Having multiple mods of this type will likely lead to crashes, dupes and/or weird ######.

tested.png

• Author: bdew
  • Mod name: Action Timers Fix Treasure Chest Claim Move To Center
  • Last edit: 16. May
  • Description: Fixes many action timers that ignore the action time multiplier setting Affected actions: All spells, Flatten, Level, Sow, Sacrifice, Pray, Meditation, Alchemy, Destroying, Bow and fishing rod stringing/unstringing, Painting and removing pain. Allows players to "claim" random treasure chests, unlocking the chest and rewarding the players with some karma  Adds 2 entries under Move menu that allow moving items to the center or corner of a tile

hot.png

• Author: Mthec
  • Mod name: Upkeep costs
  • Last edit: 7. Dec.
  • Description:  Allows you to change the costs associated with a deed...Added two new options, free_tiles and free_perimeter.

The number of tiles specified will be removed from the cost and upkeep calculations.

nottested.png

• Author: joedobo
  • Mod name:  [BETA] Clay and shards for concrete mod
  • Last edit: 10. May
  • Description:  This mod provides options to change how concrete is made and used (well the limits on its use).

nottested.png

• Author: jpiolho
  • Mod name:  PWM Offspring Names (now with custom name item)
  • Last edit: 12. Dec.
  • Description:  this mod allows to replace or add new names, and now with a new item for custom names.

nottested.png

• Author: Webba
  • Mod name:  Bulk storage transfer limits
  • Last edit: 11. Dec.
  • Description:  mod to remove the limit on moving items between bsbs and crates, "As many as I can carry" will  default to the lower of 1000 items or the number in the bulk container that they are in. Also removes limit on moving to a container (forge, cart). You can type in a number above 1000 to move more items. 

nottested.png

• Author: ONWRD
  • Mod name:  Ebony Wand Mod v2.0 - Instant Mine and Added Bury Action
  • Last edit: 9. Nov. 
  • Description:  This mod will change the way you perform actions as a Game Master. Normally when you mine you will instantly complete the action as a GM using a pickaxe. This modification changes this to only be instant when you have the Ebony Wand activated. This mod also adds a 'Bury' action to the Ebony Wand

tested.png

• Author: Ulviirala
  • Mod name:  Better Gamemasters 1.1.1
  • Last edit: 6. Nov. 
  • Description: Game masters can pick-up items with disregard to carry limits by body strength.  Game masters' walking speed is not affected by inventory weight. Game masters do not need material for house floors or roofs (set AuxData on Wand to 1) and building is instant on non-testservers. Items owned by game masters don't take damage from use or otherwise.

tested.png

• Author: Keenan
  • Mod name: DeedMod
  • Last edit: 29. Okt.
  • Description: Set the free Deedtiles summary or with the tile-value in all directions and how many deeds can your players found with one steam account.

nottested.png

• Author: Webba
  • Mod name:  Moon Metal Mining and Home Server Mining
  • Last edit: 13. Dec.
  • Description:  Mod which allows server admins to remove the 50 ore cap on glimmersteel and adamantite veins, and also adds an option to give random moon metal drops like gems. Also allows server admins to remove the quality cap for all veins on home servers.

tested.png

• Author: Keenan
  • Mod name: Stat Gain Mod
  • Last edit: 27. Oct.
  • Description: 

This is a quick and dirty stat gain mod. It's designed to try and keep overall stats in line with the lower skills, and it pulls from the SkillGainMod you set on your server. This may not be the best fix, but I found it to be fairly even, even at 10x skill gain. 

tested.png

• Author: WesnclsMe
  • Mod name: Multirope
  • Last edit: 5. Dec. 
  • Description: We know, there is already an option to lead 4 animals in WU, but with this mod you can set how many animals are leadable!

tested.png

• Author: AbsolutelyNobody
  • Mod name: Moon Metal Mining Mod
  • Last edit: 5. Nov.
  • Description:  his mod will add glimmersteel ore, adamantine ore and seryll lump to the list of gems you can randomly get while mining.
    originally you have a 1 in 1000 chance to get a gem each time you mine, if you hit that chance you will get one of 5 possible gems.
    With this mod you will still have that 1 in 1000 chance but you will either get one of the 5 gems or you will get glimmer/adamantine/seryll.

tested.png

• Author: Xyp
  • Mod name: Free Mail
  • Last edit: 11. Dec.
  • Description:  This mod makes mailing items on same server free (untested cross servers)
    We found out, if you send combined items like iron ores via COD, you have to send one package with the most of all for free and the rest of one item with the price you need for payout. Instead of your customer have to pay 10c for each item for sending the mail (except your selling price).
    Xyp is working on a fix for a little issue because senders have to pay coins for mailingcosts it the items come back. We think, this isnt bad if you follow our tip and we all will look forward for a new update.

hot.png

• Author: Xyp
  • Mod name:  Lead Creatures on Water
  • Last edit: 4. Dec.
  • Description:  This simple mod tricks creatures you are leading into thinking they can swim, so that you can lead them over water. Note if you stop leading them they will try to get to shore, and start taking drowning damage.

tested.png

• Author: Schmois
  • Mod name: Surface mining mod
  • Last edit: 21. Dec.
  • Description:  Azbantium Fist works just like Wind of Ages (requires statuette, etc.) but is for the Magranon deity by default. The power directly relates to the chance you have to mine a slope down. Without the enchantment, you have a 25% chance. As the power increases, the chance goes up till you get to 100% at power 100.  Azbantium Pickaxe: Similar to a pickaxe, made exactly the same as one, but the ql of the pickaxe also decides the chance of lowering a rock slope. Off by default
    Attention! The original version of this mod wont work with the new server version 1.0.0.6, Xyp updated the jar file for the community. you can download the new jar file here thanks to Xyp too for updating this mod.

• Author: 
  • Mod name: 
  • Last edit: 
  • Description: 

•  

Thanks to all modders for your awesome work for this great WU community

Edited by Eject
  • Like 5

I havent tested all mods with the new serverversion 1.0.0.6

If you know a mod that is not working now, it would be nice if you could inform me

Thank you

Eject

finished the list

if you like to add a new mod or replace the graphic, please let me know ;)

I love your organization.  I would ask please maybe if you can put a Title on each mod that clearly shows whether it is a client or server mod or both.  That seems to be a big confusion for myself at least and maybe some others. Thanks for your work on this.

• Like 2

thank you very much Lolabelle :)

All this mods here are only serversided mods (except agos modloaders, there you need both for working), but i will add a description above.

Happy wurming and thank you again, i am glad that you enjoy this list :D

Eject

Thanks for the little props. There are some issues I still need to work out with the mail mod. Might want to note on there that returned mail gets the 1c fee, I am having a hard time accessing the field I need to adjust to fix that. Also plan to add configurations so server admins can make it free or set a price of their choosing. Also a configurable limit, as I noticed on my server people were mailing like 400 cotton and it tends  to gum up the mail system on very rare circumstances. My poor ADD has me doing about 100 things at once though, so since it is working fairly well I have it low on the list at the moment. If you would please note the return item fee, just to heads up people. Thanks!

Edited by Xyp

10 minutes ago, Xyp said:

Thanks for the little props. There are some issues I still need to work out with the mail mod. Might want to note on there that returned mail gets the 1c fee, I am having a hard time accessing the field I need to adjust to fix that. Also plan to add configurations so server admins can make it free or set a price of their choosing. Also a configurable limit, as I noticed on my server people were mailing like 400 cotton and it tends  to gum up the mail system on very rare circumstances. My poor ADD has me doing about 100 things at once though, so since it is working fairly well I have it low on the list at the moment. If you would please note the return item fee, just to heads up people. Thanks!

Thanks Xyp for this information, i forget this little problem but i remember now that senders have to pay the mailing costs if the items coming back....if you meant this.

regard

Eject

Yes I do. Sadly the way the return mail is done it cant be accessed in the same way, and the method is not something I can just do a replace on, I mean I guess I could replace the entire body but no thanks. I need to do the bytecode handler like I had done for my original clay fix when WU first came out, but I lost that file and forgot how to do it lol. In com.wurmonline.server.questions.MailReceiveQuestion the public void answer(Properties answers) the pcost needs to be changed. It is the ONLY proper way to do it, any other method would break other things. Example I could change price in the actions, but that would mess up COD, I have thought about every other way it could be done, but all of those ways would break other things. The other challenge I am having with it, is beyond my capabilities at this time, which is ok I love to learn, just doing too much lol. I don't know how to access this method as I don't know how to set this Properties object properly, so even if I could remember the bytecode field change stuff, I can't call this method properly.

no worrys xyp, your mods are really cool and i believe you that fix this issue is a hard way.

i have added a little information and hope this is conform with that what you meant because ma english is not the best ;)

thank you very much to keep an eye on this wonderfull mod

Eject

thank you too dear Lolabelle

happy wurming

Eject ;D

if this list is interesting for some old and new wurmians, maybe it would be good that it will be pinned

if not...its ok too =)

Eject

eventually i will look laters to add some guides and maybe interesting client mods (splitting them all in spoilers) if this sounds ok for you

Not adding live-map or Bdew's mods to the list? There kind of like the most popular mods atm... just sayin

Edited by akaedis

3 minutes ago, akaedis said:

Not adding live-map or Bdew's mods to the list? There kind of like the most popular mods atm... just sayin

as i said, i woll do some sections laters "servermods" "clientmods" "guides"

and yes, the livemap i like to add too

Regards

Eject

some of the other client mods are in a grayscale for most of the serveradmins in my opinion, i know Bdew have done a good work, but until the admins can look with players have which mods and have a option to disable these mods (or see it and ban) i have to think about if i add all of these mods in this list.

Edited by Eject

11 minutes ago, Eject said:

some of the other client mods are in a grayscale for most of the serveradmins in my opinion, i know Bdew have done a good work, but until the admins can look with players have which mods and have a option to disable these mods (or see it and ban) i have to think about if i add all of these mods in this list.

That isn't a good thing to do. Why? It makes you liable for any damages i have to my computer aswell as im pretty sure theres several laws that prohibit such a thing from being made. i can't recall what it was exactly, theres a whole thread about such a mod tho in the Minecraft Forums tho. 

Also, If this is gonna be the WU Mod list, You shouldn't be the one to choose whether or not something get's added to the list, Its unfair and doesn't make sense. Like think about it for a second, The "official mod list but doesn't actually have all the mods because i don't like them" yeah like that makes tons of sense. If anything rename it to "Ejects Mod List Compilation" if your not adding every mod to the list.

@akaedisthank your for your opinion, i have renamed the topic now to "WU ServerMods List" 

As far as I know all of the questionable mods are not on these forums. I believe Eject is just compiling what is spread across the wo->wu->modding->mods forum

1 hour ago, akaedis said:

if your not adding every mod to the list

this is not a good idea because some servermods are not compatible or do massive problems with the server, this is a list of my and other favorite mods. I wouldnt add all mods without testing them or if another have not tested them.

the list will grow, but not so fast as you like. I just share my list but now because its public, i have to look very carefully

Edited by Eject

11 minutes ago, Xyp said:

As far as I know all of the questionable mods are not on these forums. I believe Eject is just compiling what is spread across the wo->wu->modding->mods forum

yeah Xyp =) i readed all posts today and was looking if everywhere is a problem with a mod ^^

my first idea was to list all servermods that i know they are good and running. i said it above that MAYBE i will list laters the clientmods and/or guides

regards

Eject

Edited by Eject

bdews  server mods ofc!  better digging, timer fixes and treasure chest claiming are pretty essential for me, i mean who doesnt want to level the ground straight from a crate?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aum said:

bdews  server mods ofc!  better digging, timer fixes and treasure chest claiming are pretty essential for me, i mean who doesnt want to level the ground straight from a crate?

this is a good mod yeah, thank you =)

15 hours ago, Aum said:

omg, it seems i missreaded some yesterday, yes this mods are all good and i will add it to the list

i dont know whats happen yesterday with my brain lol, i thought about bdew´s clientmods.....sorry about that

some of this mods you linked we use too on our servers

*highfive* and happy wurming

Eject

• Like 1