Sign in to follow this  
zilbar

Zilbar (The Unknown Recovered)

:)

Edited by zilbar
Harassment
  • Like 5

Thanks for the confession, maybe this will fix some of the drama that pristine residents have put onto me. :mellow:

• Like 3

Good post...

Just play the way you want, remember this is a video game!

• Like 1

Good job actually saying something about your theft I hope it helps Niki... I know you didn't have to say anything. Good Job many would have not done this and made it public.

Keep on Wurming!

• Like 2

I don't know you or anything about the incident. But this is a good thing you are doing. Takes a lot to admit something like this and apologize.

Edited by luvable
  • Like 2

oh interesting.  I knew Xor in passing, but never knew about any of these incidents and I lived on Pristine.  Confessions are great for the soul and in this game, deeds (good, bad and bad made good) matter more than in most.

What also matter here is what comes after deeds are done.  How people handle themselves and maintain their reputations.

• Like 2

To be fair, decent and honest is 1000x harder than to be a thief. It is also 1000x more rewarding to those who have a soul (and thus conscience). To admit wrongdoing is a sign of greatness. To forgive is a sign of goodness. But it is not ours to forgive you, this must come from Niki and Xor.

One can only be good towards others for without others we do not exist (I know this is very philosophical and I'm talking about existence in realm of karma and not in purely physical realm). Your soul didn't give you rest, which is good. Now you know what you need to do to "fix" it. Being good means being good towards your fellows. So be good by doing good onto others. Good luck.

• Like 1

?

Edited by zilbar
Reasons

once a thief always a thief in my book but whatever 

• Like 4

I have never had any experiences with you in game, however, Niki is a really good friend of mine and I appreciate you coming forward with what you have done. I know it takes a lot of curage to do something like this (even if it is from behind a computer screen). It is sad though when some people can't believe that other people can change. I 100% believe that someone can change if they try hard enough and have enough support from their friends/peers around them. Please, if you ever need a friend, don't hesitate to contact me. If you have just tried everything and are just to frustrated I will be there for you. 

It's not easy to steal but it's much harder to come clean. I don't know much about your situation but from what I can judge here, you took the harder but better route. Salute.

Consider repaying those you took from, even if it's a token gesture for something that cannot be replaced. It makes the soul feel much better, even if they may need time to forgive. But a good step has been taken. Welcome back to Wurm, Zilbar.

I come here to say this guy stole again.

This time from me from my home, due to a error from my part.

He enter my deed, enter my home by a unlocked door that I had unlocked a few hours be4 to allow a friend of mine to pass and dumb me forgot to lock it again.

I had recently used all my glimmer to do a huge axe and imp it to 91ql, then I payed to have it casted, then I used a rare bone on it. Was my baby, my signature on it.

I had to drop it in a merchant to do some stuff and completely forgot to set the price tag on it. But hey usually my home is locked 24/7 and who enter other peeps active deeds and homes to see what they can STEAL?

So yea that guy enter my home for the few hours it was unlocked and bought my Rare Glimmersteel Huge Axe that is worth more then 50s for like 20copper, or what ever was the price auto set by the merchant.....

A few items went missing, since he hited at least 2 traders. He had to enter my home, go up to the first floor where was my bedroom, then go down from there to the ground floor again in another part of the house and there he found the merchants where he stole from. I know it was him cause only one day later he was asking for a pc on one of my items that got stolen with his alt Tera.

From trades: 02:36:44] <Tera> (Xan) PC Rare 91ql Glimmersteel Huge Axe With:Dragons Demise,N95,F94,94coc,MS94. And Zink rune to reduce weight 10%.

Was my baby, used all my glimmer I had and a bone and its gone now. Thanks to @zilbar.

Still tryed to pm him, but he ignored me. Also heard his application to join a kingdom in Chaos was declined cause he is a know thief.

Pfff U never stopped dude. U are still a thief and one of greatest Wurm's cancers! :P

• Like 3

Sorry to hear Tuga :(

Well whilst staff continue to follow rules over commonsense in cases like this  people like Zilbar will thrive,and the victim is the one to blame/fault

Edited by Toecutter
  • Like 3

Seriously wow? I wonder who is he blaming stuff on this time, make sure you take it to Enki, Tuga.

• Like 1

That is more than unfortunate and shocking to hear. Would be so easy to blame you not taking enough care - but truly this is a very bad series of events well spiced with human greed :(

I still have the (real faint) hope that this great weapon returns to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaz said:

I still have the (real faint) hope that this great weapon returns to you.

something similar happened to me, my rare sickle was sold, so gm cant do anything about 

Very sorry about what happened, I know how many rifts you did and how much time and effort you put into making that glimmer axe, is a real shame to have it stolen from you.

I know "it was your mistake" for what happened, but on the other hand, if you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

Wurm always had a great community, which never took lightly such actions, and I hope the bad reputation someone gets for taking advantage over others is still enough to isolate them and make them unwelcome anywhere.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tuga said:

I come here to say this guy stole again.

This time from me from my home, due to a error from my part.

He enter my deed, enter my home by a unlocked door that I had unlocked a few hours be4 to allow a friend of mine to pass and dumb me forgot to lock it again.

I had recently used all my glimmer to do a huge axe and imp it to 91ql, then I payed to have it casted, then I used a rare bone on it. Was my baby, my signature on it.

I had to drop it in a merchant to do some stuff and completely forgot to set the price tag on it. But hey usually my home is locked 24/7 and who enter other peeps active deeds and homes to see what they can STEAL?

So yea that guy enter my home for the few hours it was unlocked and bought my Rare Glimmersteel Huge Axe that is worth more then 50s for like 20copper, or what ever was the price auto set by the merchant.....

A few items went missing, since he hited at least 2 traders. He had to enter my home, go up to the first floor where was my bedroom, then go down from there to the ground floor again in another part of the house and there he found the merchants where he stole from. I know it was him cause only one day later he was asking for a pc on one of my items that got stolen with his alt Tera.

From trades: 02:36:44] <Tera> (Xan) PC Rare 91ql Glimmersteel Huge Axe With:Dragons Demise,N95,F94,94coc,MS94. And Zink rune to reduce weight 10%.

Was my baby, used all my glimmer I had and a bone and its gone now. Thanks to @zilbar.

Still tryed to pm him, but he ignored me. Also heard his application to join a kingdom in Chaos was declined cause he is a know thief.

Pfff U never stopped dude. U are still a thief and one of greatest Wurm's cancers! :P

Because people can interact with merchants through windows from impossible angles my deed no longer has public access. I don't use merchants for storage in this manner, but I have many friends that do.

I suggest putting merchants into rooms that have no windows and doors that are managed separately to avoid under priced blunders from getting nicked in this manner.

Not sure if a room with no windows makes the merchant theft proof, but certainly a step in the right direction.

10 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Not sure if a room with no windows makes the merchant theft proof, but certainly a step in the right direction.

As far as I remember, if you build a 3x3 house without windows, place him/her in the middle tile, you should be safe. I would also do a garden with a locked fence around it to be secure ;). Better store items in alts that once had premium.

But still... a shame that people really wander deeds to find those eventually open doors or misplaced merchants and steal other peoples stuff :-(. I mean a well hidden merchant is clearly not meant to sell stuff in public. 

A thief is a rat, and no rat will be welcome in our kingdom (TC) on Chaos, for what it's worth.

Sorry your belongings were stolen Tuga. I'd help reimburse if i could.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Finnn said:

While old story is still relevant as he did damage my rep and continues stealing people's things, google cache wont last forever so i've taken picture of it also.

Zilbar you're not doing very wise things, give Tuga back his axe!

d2111d6478f0d284283f021c98c61471.png

• Like 2