Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

WTH Beginner to help out with deed chores

Hello everyone,

Our deed (on Xanadu) is getting quite full with stuff and we do not really have the time to do a lot of the non-skilled work on it (like brickmaking for example). That is why we are looking for one person to come help us out.

What we offer

Meals at your discretion

A bed so you can get sleep bonus

Advice on different aspects of the game (basically learn the game while getting some skills)

Payment will be provided in the form of high quality tools/enchants/armor etc. (better than what you would be able to buy with the silvers from the job anyway)- so when you are done here you will have a decent understanding of the game, started your skills AND have the tools to go make it on your own

What we look after

Anyone that is a beginner and is willing to work for his things and does not ask for hand-me-downs (not on a schedule but please someone that has more time than 1 hour every 3 days or so...)

We are happy to hear from you - you can contact us by sending us a forum PM, contacting us in game (usernames Thorakkanath or Inspira) - or just post in this thread

Hope to see you soon

Edited by Thorakkanath

hi i restarted this toon after a number of years...so much has changed. i like it much more now...i can apply quite a bit of time to this. disabled in rl and live to game, lol... let me know how i can get to your place. i am in vrock landing   thx    mellowise