Sign in to follow this  
Tallios

Docks, Decks, and Patio's

Could it be possible to make singular Platforms just like the bridge supports, that can be sunk into water to make actual Docks?  All they would have to do is be a singular leveled platform based on the tile they connect to.  Options would be given for a flat, 1 fence side, 2 fence sides or 3 sided fenced.

The same could be done for adding onto Decks onto a cliff.  Just like bridges but 1 at a time sections.  I'm sure a lot of people would love these.

• Like 2

I'm always in for more creativity. +1 as well as having the same kind of fencing the bridges have to allow us better design. (right now, no standalone fencing fitting the marble / stone / wood bridges fences).

Sure why not.  As long as the platform is treated like a building structure, same as bridges, then I don't see a problem.

45 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Sure why not.  As long as the platform is treated like a building structure, same as bridges, then I don't see a problem.

I would love them to be considered a foundation piece so that people could actually build on them, but just a "built" platform works as well.  I just want more creative options within the context of what is already available.

7 hours ago, Tallios said:

I would love them to be considered a foundation piece so that people could actually build on them, but just a "built" platform works as well.  I just want more creative options within the context of what is already available.

What I meant is making them unable to be built underneath of and to have unit collision.

agree with Odynn...  need to get some fencing solutions for bridges in the game.  Kinda looks incomplete since you cant fence between bridge sections with anything that resembles what is used as guards / railing for the bridges... 

• Like 1