Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah

Wurmpedia Cached Version

Hello there, 

Currently, as you know, the Wurmpedia is down. Rolf is doing some behind the scenes work on it that has put it out of commission for a few hours but he is working tirelessly to get it back up and running. This also includes the in game Wurmpedia that is accessed through the client. So for now if you need to access information on the Wurmpedia I would suggest using the cached version that is available through Google. Below is a walk-through about how to go about doing that for those of you that do not know how to. 

First: 

You need to google the wurmpedia article. To do this type into google "Wurmpedia <the article title>" without the quotation marks. For example, say I need information on the fighting skill of an octopus. I would type into google "Wurmpedia Animals" as that is the page were this information is located and it would show up as the first result on the page.

Second:

You would need to access the cache of the page available through google. In order to do this there is an arrow right next to the green url bar under the result title (see picture in the spoiler) click it and then click cache. 

Spoiler

ec296759d2.png

Results:

The results of this will bring up a page similar to the one in the spoiler below. It will not look like a normal Wurmpedia page but it will serve you just as well. All the information on the live version is there and is not different so don't worry. 

Spoiler

b9bcdd9b4c.png

So as a community for anyone that may have this question please direct them to this thread and hopefully Rolf with have the Wurmpedia up and running again. 

Thank you so much, 

Zachariah 

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 5

Cheers mate.  Easy process but had no clue this feature even existed.

• Like 1

Update:

The Wurmpedia is still down and I cannot yet give an ETA on when it will be back up. For now keep hanging in there like the great community you are. I will update this as I hear more information. 

Update:

The Wurmpedia is back up and running. I would like to thank the team on working so hard on getting it back up and running. I would also like the thank the community on remaining calm and using the cached version as the live versions were being worked on.