Sign in to follow this  
necroe

White Dragon Hatchling Slaying

auction_timer_E1460745519.gif

3cc19aebec.jpg

Signup: In order to be eligible for loot you must be signed up in this thread at least half an hour before the fight. You must post your character name if it's different than your forum name. If you're signing up friends then you must list their names. You need to be the owner the character you sign up in order to be eligible for loot (you can't use someone else's toon). Sign up must be done prior to 4 hours before the fight to be eligible for the loot rolls.

Fighters: 70 fight skill, 70ql two-handed weapon, 40 skill in the appropriate weapon skill, wearing appropriate armor. You must get credit on Twitter for being a slayer. You may be requested to put on your 70 or 90 fight skill title. Fo priests who can cast Light of Fo are welcome to sign up as well.

Bystanders: Everyone is welcome to show up for blood and scale. If you want to swing at the dragon then make sure you read the rules below. Bystanders do not need to sign up. There will be a pen set up for alts to stand in during the fight.

Fight Rules: In order to allow as many people as possible to get credit for the kill the following rules apply:

• Fighters must back out after landing a hit. (It is recommended you use your mouse scroll wheel to watch your combat log for hits)
  • Bystanders must back out after a swing, even if you don't hit. Swinging at the target is enough to get on the kill list and get the title.
  • Alts are not allowed to swing at the dragon.
  • The group that looked for the dragon will be on loot roll whether they are on the twitter or not, provided they show up

Blatant offenders will be removed from the loot raffle.

Loot: Bone, Skull and random goodies will be raffled among signed up fighters with appropriate skills. Each person is limited to one raffle spot and at most one loot item.

Private Loot: If there is a valrei drop it will go to a private group.

PS- posting this on behalf of Analice :)

Hashirama(or any associates of), niki, red, Jukimo and lisabet will not be on loot rolls as per the groups wishes :)

Edited by necroe
  • Like 8

I was there, I will there, sign up please :)
Thanks for the possibility

Edited by Annyil

I'll be there to fight on Cambriaa! Will also bring my Fo priest Divaa :)

Zachariah signing up!

Something came up that took my time. 

Edited by Zachariah

Signing up on behalf of me (Seedlings) as well as Mypoppy and Johnkeats

Thanksies!

• Like 1

Only coming across on the 2 minute sail from Troshkas Nest for blood but thank you very much for making this a public event. I love events like this.

Thanks for the heads-up, Necroe!

Please sign me up: Yaga.

Wolfikita and Agaa will be there  , both fighter :) sign up us