Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Team Contracts

Hi Everyone,

As you are all aware, over the past week or two we have had Alex and Erik step down from developing for Wurm. From this I took some time to evaluate what support Wurm needed and looked at contracting several key positions. I'm now pleased to announce the following positions!

Product manager: Budda

Code Manager: Keenan

Web Master: Daryl

Payment systems: Taufiq

I'd also like to announce that Enki and Alectrys have now been contracted in their respective roles of Head Game Manager and Quality Assurance.

These positions ensure that key areas of development continue and also provide greater support to our developer team and you all. In tomorrows news Retrograde will go further into the roles and their respective duties, but for now, welcome to the team!

• Like 56

Congratulations to all of you, and good luck with your new (or old) appointments!

• Like 1

Congrats to all of you! From this short it seems to be a new and fresh model - and as I feel you have more load and responsibilities on your shoulders now, good luck to it! :)

Grats Keenan!

Looking forwards to Wurm moving ahead.

• Like 1

Grats to all of you on the promotion/official word and well done Rolf!
I feel totally safe with the named people :) 

• Like 1

Congrats to all those hired. 

Good to see Keenan was added, hopefully he talks the pvp issues head on and in a timely manner. 

• Like 1

yay enki gets paid  finally!  grats to all of ya!

• Like 3

Congratulations are in order to each and every one of you! I am exited to see what comes out of Wurm in the next couple of months!

Zachariah 

Alectrys as quality assurance is the only one that I'm a little confused on. lol  Congrats everyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Alectrys as quality assurance is the only one that I'm a little confused on. lol  Congrats everyone.

Alectrys has worked on the testing team for years, collects valuable bug information and performs extremely important work on the test server

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Alectrys is the main tester since years, she is literally spamming us with new, fresh bugs to fix literally everyday. :)

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

She's the best bug chaser (or at the very least, equal to Manny) and tamer of errant code that Wurm has ever seen, among other things.  Many of the things that work well in Wurm are due to the heavy testing she does and the deep communiccations she relays to the devs.  Ain't a bug that gets reported that she doesn't get her hands on.

Next time you report a bug and are stunned that it gets fixed on the following week,  it's likely that Alectrys had her hands on it.  She's been one of the best team additions in history, as far as I am concerned.

Grats to all.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Slickshot said:

You were kidding, right? Alectrys has been THE No. 1 bug chaser for years!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yaga said:

You were kidding, right? Alectrys has been THE No. 1 bug chaser for years!

I absolutely was not kidding.  I don't keep up much with what players have done what. lol

I absolutely was not kidding.  I don't keep up much with what players have done what. lol

Lol.

Edited by Cecci

He trolls tirelessly.

We have a new team and i hope smooth wurming ahead for us now.