Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

Permanent Event Locations

I'm in the process (as a player, not as a GM!) of creating some kind of permanent treasure hunt that basically anyone can come along and get the first clue from my deed, and follow the clues to the end. I haven't figured out how I'll do the prizes but it'll likely be a little memento of little value so I can create more if necessary.

It got me thinking that it would be nice to have a list of all the existing player-made events in one place. I'm talking about permanent ones that anyone can do at any time, rather than one-off races etc.

That way, if I or anyone else is bored, we can look at the list (maybe with links to individual threads) and pick one to go and visit. I'm guessing the majority (or possibly all) of these will be mazes, with the odd chess board, but maybe it'll encourage people to create other little things like fictional storylines that can be followed purely for entertainment value.

So I guess what I'm asking is if anyone has one of these already, could they describe/summarise them here (with locations) and maybe a link to their own thread if they have one?

• Like 6

The Shining on Release has a great maze and "hints" on the deed that are themed, was kind of a treasure hunt around October. Very cool and was a lot of fun.