Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Cash Shop - Multi-choice Poll

Cash Shop  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a Cash Shop, and how often would you use it?

• Yes, I think that would be interesting, and I'd definitely use it!
    • No thanks, I'm not interested.
    • While it would be interesting, I probably wouldn't use it.
    • I'd likely spend 5-10 euros in the cash shop.
    • I'd likely spend 10-20 euros in the cash shop.
    • I'd likely spend 20+ euros in the cash shop.

Hey everyone, I'm aware of the previous/current threads rolling around right now that have mentioned the desire for a cosmetic shop for Wurm Online.  Along these lines I thought perhaps a poll to get a sample of the interest in having a cash shop in the game would be in order.  The reason I'm making this thread instead of using another existing cosmetic thread is two-fold:  I didn't want to hijack another thread that I can't put a poll in, and I think a cash shop could pertain to more than just cosmetic items.  I won't say it should have buy-to-win items, but I'm sure the clever people out there can come up with more than just cosmetic suggestions to add to such a shop.  Anyhow, feel free to leave your suggestions here as to what types of items you'd like to see in a Wurm Cash Shop.  I'm not really worried with the pricing, as that is a balancing issue for the staff to concern themselves with, so just the raw ideas please. :)  Also, I'd like to welcome any art models of said items if you're keen to create them!

The poll itself is multiple choice to allow for voting on a range you'd likely spend on a cash shop if implemented.  This is purely for data collection, so don't feel that you need to vote on that portion.  I do ask; however, that you only vote twice--once for each segment.  Please do not spam votes across many options as that does nothing but disrupt the results and would be trolling.

Edit:  Suggestions on what types of items to be sold in a cash shop/trader would be very interesting, so please do add your ideas.

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

I have not looked at the poll yet but as far as Rolf putting in an online item shop i don't think he will do that. It is much easier for him to just make new items and put them on the traders and let people buy the gold that he is already selling. Now i am not saying it can not be done but it is much easier to add in items here and there on the traders as they get made. Don't get me wrong he might overhaul the online shop but i don't think he will. 

Also the trader items would work in WU but they would not work/be added with the online shop.  I guess there could be GM spawns of the items but there is no connection to WU and the online shop. If he went all trader all you need is game coins.  

That all said yes i am all for new trader or new item shop items however he does it.  I would like to see someway to make a boulder of ore on a tile above ground so you do not need a mine. This could be just a simple change to the transmutation rod but either way i think it would be useful.  

Edited by Kegan

56 minutes ago, Kegan said:

I have not looked at the poll yet but as far as Rolf putting in an online item shop i don't think he will do that. It is much easier for him to just make new items and put them on the traders and let people buy the gold that he is already selling. Now i am not saying it can not be done but it is much easier to add in items here and there on the traders as they get made. Don't get me wrong he might overhaul the online shop but i don't think he will. 

Also the trader items would work in WU but they would not work/be added with the online shop.  I guess there could be GM spawns of the items but there is no connection to WU and the online shop. If he went all trader all you need is game coins.  

That all said yes i am all for new trader or new item shop items however he does it.  I would like to see someway to make a boulder of ore on a tile above ground so you do not need a mine. This could be just a simple change to the transmutation rod but either way i think it would be useful.  

Yeah I have no ideas on the method of introducing a cash shop, whether that be just new trader items, online shop items, or something else entirely.  This mostly just serves to see how many people want more unique items to buy in Wurm that can't be crafted.

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1