Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Bridge Bug [Fixed]

There are two+ bugs here.

#1 (so that it is clear that this is not merely an model bug) if i try to drive across the bridges below i get kicked from wagon and takes multiple tries to find right angle to get back on wagon.

#2 Bridges after a recent update are "sunk" by what looks like the thickness of a floor.  

Old bridges have not changed it is only new bridges, this is the first time in over a month i have had time to seriously work on my new castle, As i have built a couple of these I hope that someone will help fix them and i guess i will hold off on all the other bridges,but this really sucks as i could get a lot further if not for this.

Left is old (pre bug), right is new
CPxwPcr.jpg

Left is new, right is old (pre bug)
4K5Erj0.jpg

new bridge section just complete (1x1)

gSXBJMp.jpg

After getting kicked of wagon trying to drive across bridge note the horses are sunk into the floor (this is third floor of my castle)

ZTIvVNP.jpg

After finishing half the bridge i found that i had a step up to the building. 

travel is possible on foot both west to east and east to west, however a cart will get stuck when traveling west-> east but not east -> west 

http://imgur.com/8IkhBCC

27 tile arched bridge from building to building .. 1 building on deed 1 off deed

Merged two topic regarding the same issue and adding to the bug list.

small addition, the drop occurred on the side where the rangepole was held

The sunken bridge issue should be fixed with the next server update.  

IF after that update you have a bridge which exhibits this sunken issue, please use an in game support ticket so that a GM can gather the details.  This is ONLY for the sunken issue which appeared since the last server update.

The image above in Cleric's post there hitched horses are sunken not only affecting houses with bridges connected but happens in structures with floors - on the groundfloor.

Maybe this adds to the process to find the issue.

Edited by Jaz

Got the same bug, bridge appear to be lower then floor. When you enter it you cannot go back.

I destroyed 2 already finished bridge parts but after that (there is only plan now) I cannot remove bridge plan anyway.

wurm.20160411.1350.jpg

wurm.20160411.1309_2.jpg

I have built 2 bridges since the fix; a 1x1 and 1x3, both were good.  And thanks to Hestia's help (and very quick response) my broken bridges have been replaced.  

Thank you

• Like 1

Locking this thread as fixed.  If you have a sunken bridge in game that needs to be addressed, please put in a support ticket.