Sign in to follow this  
Locke

(Coming Soon) Pure Wurm: PvP, 1x Skillgain, 1x Action, No Mods

Hello, and thank you for considering Pure Wurm as your next server. I will try to make this description brief. The vision of our server is that of the original Wurm Online: freedom. Freedom to make kingdoms, make war, and make babies (betweent two consenting animals, of course (forgive me for my bad humor, you will not have to put up with it much longer)).
If you are interested, please leave a comment saying you are. Once 10-20 people have pledged to join.
In addition, I invite you to take part in decision making process of the new server, so if you are interested, please answer the following question in your comment:
-Are you interested in the server using the epic curve?
-Are you intersted in allowing player Gods?
-Are you intersted in scenarios?
Lastly, I will end with a promise: GM powers will never be used to harm, or aid players, unless necessary to fix a glitch, and money will never be accepted for any reason, except as donations to keep the server running, and will grant no benefits.
I hope this has convinced you to share in the genuine Wurm Online experience!
Edit: The server will be opened as soon as enough people express interest, proboably 10-20. Additionally, the server will be hosted 24/7, so you can play any time!

Edited by Locke
  • Like 1

Greetings,

I am very interested in such kind of server, I am playing Wurm online since about 10 years (started on The Wild), and i would like to see if a private server could do as well as Wurm online's ones.

I am not interested in epic curve, nor player gods, though i would be very interested in scenarios or events.

I am playing on Chaos atm, I could join any factions on such server, preferring the less populated one.

I wish you good luck for your server, and i hope to join it soon, thank you for offering a server that it's not fast skillgain.

Yeah, thats the Server iam looking for. Open it. Right now! :)

1x skillgain, how long would this server be paid in advance?

US player looking for a pure hardcore server with PvP. I got 25 hours in wurm unlimited already, and just looking for at least one hardcore server. I can't seem to find any.