Sign in to follow this  
Vodecca

Welcome to Diesel Town!

Looking to recruit a few new villagers to our deed at S9 on NewSpring Island of Xanadu. We are just North of the Newspring token. The village was founded December 2015 and will be around a long time yet.

We currently have a stocked warehouse, access to a couple of mines, a blacksmith (2 forges and a smelter), Tavern, Inn, Shipwright, Tailor, 2 large farms, and 28 breeding pens.

You'll start with a room in the Inn (bed, chest, armor stand, weapon stand) and if you stick around we'll provide your own plot on the deed.

We are still working on building the carriage house, church, castle, and finishing the entryway.

No skill requirements or upkeep requirements (though donations are accepted). We pride ourselves on letting you do what you want to do! Hopefully it fills a gap we have in town, but not a requirement.

Anyone interested please send Repton, Vodecca, Boopah, or Indecisiveone a message in game or you can message me on the forums.

Here's a short video showing some of the town....Enjoy, and see you in Diesel Town soon!

Welcome to Diesel Town

• Like 1

Church is up....leveling up some new home plots. Hoping to be able to offer some larger (maybe 10x8) plots soon. 

Thanks! :)

Things are coming along....still plenty of room and opportunity :)

I recommend this town, they've been totally generous and helpful to me. Very happy settling here.

Hello,

I have just recently started playing this game. After an epic 10 minute battle with an adolescent sheep, a mountain climbing incident and a tragic drowning I have decided I would be best off trying to join a settlement :/

Are you still recruiting?