Sign in to follow this  
Frack

Indi Server Lag

Don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but there seems to be a dramatic increase in server lag over the past 10 days at least on Indi.  I'm having to wait for over a minute routinely to be able to make any game inputs and moving from building to building is excruciatingly painful having to wait for the doors to open. I'm having a hard time grinding and not completely wasting my sleep bonus - seems more than half of my sleep bonus is wasted in lag.  Game is almost unplayable for long periods of time.  I have checked to see if it is my ISP but speed tests (including ping) show that the lag is NOT an ISP problem.  It seems to be worst between 2300 and 0300 UTC.  Did something change recently with the game that affects server lag? 

I am not terribly lagging at all and I'm in New Zealand. Definitely not the game, at least for me.

It might be time of day, but I haven't changed times I play and the relative number of folks online when I log on hasn't changed drastically - just noticed recently that it's almost impossible to do anything repetitive (which is almost everything in this game . . . )