Sign in to follow this  
Enki

A Note About Lesser Known and Still Hidden Features

After much consideration and several discussions with the team we have come to a decision regarding a few secret features of the game that we have kept confidential for the last few months but have decided to make known to the public before the next major update from the developers is released.

Planting seeds on tiles with a naturally decaying peat and a woodscrap of pinewood or cedarwood on the tile will increase the yield at harvest by 3x. Ropes and small square sails can be used to make a working hammock between fruit trees of a specific age across each side of a tile of grass, dirt, packed dirt, or sand. If you exercise horses for a certain amount of time in a fully enclosed and locked circular pen of between 5x5 and 9x9 it will gain new traits.  Lanterns can put out up to four times as much light with a specific dye and fuel combination.

For many years we have watched as many secrets in wurm online have never been discovered or used, and some we feel must simply be shared for the benefit of our loyal community. Only a select set of these mechanics are known to us outside of wurm online's creator, but we look forward to uncovering more as we experiment with the developers. Only wurm online has a lot of these mechanics which is why the release of wurm unlimited has not heralded the discovery of these hidden features.  Lastly, I would like to reveal that there is a one of a kind gold twenty coin still hidden in the game world after all these years on one of the existing servers not including golden valley.

So thank you from all of us on the team and good luck and as always have fun!

/Enki (Master of Head Games)

p.s.  I would like to express my appreciation to everyone who participated in making this as fun as it was.

I enjoyed watching everyone help make the more doubting members of our community second guess and wonder if maybe we really did hide some secret features in plain sight.

• Like 94

Sign in to follow this