Sign in to follow this  
Drathania

[Creative] Easter done borked

The Easter event on our server which started well into Easter Sunday after I could finally spawn the paralysed bunny, doesn't appear to actually do anything. No one is finding any Easter eggs via Foraging, even after a server reboot.

How does one enable Easter by force?

Good question.   I saw the logs that the eggs spawned but no Easter bunny and not one egg to be found..    *GRRRR*

On Creative, I was told you have to spawn the bunny yourself, so, I popped on my GM and did just that (make sure it's female, or it 'hiccups and dies').

• Like 1

I spawned a female bunny on our creative server yesterday.  It wandered around a bit then disappeared.  No eggs foraged.  Tried wild grass, medium grass, short grass, tree and bush tiles, nothing.

Bunnies on Sklotopolis did a good job. Everytime this A faint, weird laughter is heard from afar. message poped up in event a bunny spawned an egg, this was quite regulary.

Edited by Sklo:D

We still have not had Easter on our server. Even with the bunny spawned, there was no "faint, weird laughter" messages, no foraged eggs. Just an un-animated bunny gliding around.

If the Bunny spawned then it was easter already. You can not Spawn a Bunny outside of the easter weekend not even as a dev.

3 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

If the Bunny spawned then it was easter already. You can not Spawn a Bunny outside of the easter weekend not even as a dev.

Really wish we had more info on this before  Easter.  Please be sure to post all the needed requirements so that next year we can all have it set up.

Also if anyone has info on any holiday special events maybe we can make a thread just for those. Thanks to all for your help.

On 3/29/2016 at 5:48 PM, Sklo:D said:

Bunnies on Sklotopolis did a good job. Everytime this A faint, weird laughter is heard from afar. message poped up in event a bunny spawned an egg, this was quite regulary.

Please post the details of how you had to this work so next year we can all enjoy.  Thanks so much.

Edited by Lolabelle