Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

closed

A screenshot of the wine please? Considering making a big investment here

• Like 1

it is ok i will wait, just need a screenie to see the exact QL caus every point in QL matters :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vortexxx said:

http://imgur.com/a/A2Njg    18 barrels in my house / 21 in my wine celler room 1 -_- had to ruin my Purdy rows to make it easier...

oh 1 amphora I found hiding in the corner.  the rest i decided to keep in rows and save as this should be more than enough to sell as im almost 1000% sure no ones gonna buy 1,000 euro in wine lmao or even 500 euro for that matter "in my dreamz"  but lemme know how much you want to buy we can talk business.

very nice vortexxx!

Cod 1 barrel of wine to Kevindurant. And Cod steel sycthe to Kevindurant. Thanks.

Edited by Kevindurant

1 minute ago, Kevindurant said:

Cod 1 barrel of wine to Kevindurant. And Cod steel sycthe to Kevindurant. Thanks vortexxx. :)

[11:33:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

ty

I have confiscated this wine as it was not intended for this purpose.  It originated from some confusion during the holiday events from 2015 and was intended for the community celebration.

• Like 5

Is the wine still available? Interested to make an order if it is still available

Buyers beware, this seller is a liar. After Enki saying that his wine was confisicated he did this 
" Wine Sold Out via Private Bulk Buyer. "

Even in past he has said he sold Fantastic glimmersteel 2 handed sword and such items and when asked for a screenshot, he didnt have one and said "I do not like giving screenshots"

Absolutely lying in all sales to make himself look like a valid seller who gets stuff sold. BUYERS BEWARE.

Edit:  Not worth responding to the ###### above.

Edited by Methyd
  • Like 1