Sign in to follow this  
Melvinus

Mag Mell is recruiting german speaking

The village of Mag Mell is recruiting.

Who we are?

At the moment we are 7-10 active villagers, mostly german-speaking, between 20 and 45 years old. Our Timezone is GMT+1 / UTC +1

What we are doing?

Our deedholder Galadhel got this vision of a plain deed and an great village – so we are mostly terraforming now – and the deed is really big. We got time for our own business – but there are tons of dirt that have to be moved and a lot of rock that have to be mined down with surface mining. We are working hard, but it dont feels like working, cause we chat nice together and have a lot of fun – and there is nothing better as looking back after a while and see the work that has been done. Also most terraforming is done between 20.00 and 22:00 o`clock - and no one is responsible to help, especially not every evening.

What we are looking for?

If you are a new or older player with adult behaviour and you really like Wurm – then you are welcome. It would be very nice, if you would help as a bit with the work – so we trying to help you to answer your questions, a place to live (your own house) and other nice goodies like mine-using and horses to use – but we are living at a building site and there is a lot of work, that there once will be a wonderful village.

Germans and german-speakings are welcome –  the same timezone would be nice.

How to find us?

Mag Mell is on Xanadu at o9 – ask Galadhel ingame for more information how to find us – he knows the landmarks so you can travel quick and save to us.

If you want to join, send a PM ingame to Galadhel and talk to him – he can answer your questions about the deed.

Come on – dont stay alone in Wurm – join and have fun :)

German:

Das Dorf Mag Mell rekrutiert

Wer sind wir?

Im Moment sind wir 7-10 aktive Dorfbewohner, die meisten sprechen deutsch, zwischen 20 und 45 Jahren alt. Unsere Zeitzone ist GMT+1 / UTC +1

Was machen wir?

Unser Grundstücksbesitzer Galadhel hat diese Vision eines flachen Grundstücks und einem großen / großartigen Dorf - so sind wir zur Zeit noch viel am terraformen - und das Grundstück ist wirklich groß. Wir haben Zeit für unsere eigenen Dinge - aber Tonnen von Dreck müssen bewegt und jede Menge Fels muss mit Oberflächen-Mining runtergemined werden. Wir arbeiten hart, aber es fühlt sich nicht so an, weil wir jeden Abend einen netten Chat am laufen haben und viel Spaß haben - und es gibt nichts besseres als nach einer Weile zurückzuschauen und die ganze erledigte Arbeit zu sehen. Die meiste Terraforming-Arbeit erledigen wir so zwischen 20 und 22 Uhr, und keiner ist verpflichtet zu helfen, schon gar nicht jeden Abend.

Wonach halten wir Ausschau?

Wenn du ein neuer Spieler oder alter Hase bist - mit erwachsenem Verhalten und mit Spaß am Spiel - dann bist du willkommen. Es wäre natürlich super, wenn du uns bei der Arbeit helfen könntest - wir versuchen deine Fragen zu beantworten, geben dir einen Platz zum leben (du kannst dein eigenes Haus auf dem Deed bauen) und andere schöne Dinge wie Minen-Benutzung und Pferde - jedoch leben wir zur Zeit noch auf einer Baustelle, und da ist viel Arbeit, damit später mal ein wunderschönes Dorf entsteht.

Deutsche und Deutschsprachige sind willkommen - gleiche Zeitzone wäre schon nett.

Wie kann man uns finden?

Mag Mell ist auf Xanadu bei o9 - frag Galadhelt im Spiel für mehr Information und wie man uns findet - er kennt die Landschaft und so steht einer sicheren und schnellen Reise nichts im Wege. Wenn du keine Möglichkeit hast, auf eigene Faust zu reisen, helfen wir dir gerne und können dich vielleicht auch abholen.

Wenn du mitmachen möchtest, sende eine PM im Spiel an Galadhel und rede mit ihm - er kann deine Fragen rund um Mag Mell beantworten

Na los - bleib nicht alleine in Wurm - mach mit und hab Spaß :)

Edited by Melvinus
German-Part

I can highly recommend everyone to join Mag Mell. I live next to Galadhel's deed for many months (years?). The only thing I can say is that Galadhel's one of the most trusted, helpful and friendly people I've ever met in Wurm. I'd wish everyone to have such a great neighbour!

We are proudly welcoming our new citizen Kaltenberg   \o/

Edited by Galadhel

Good luck with your "German speaking" village - hope you find more villagers to help you. Does your village have coast access? I noticed that the area (o9) is almost opposite of the SE corner of Deli where I live, so I could easily come and visit you some day (for a nice little chat ;) ).

Viel Erfolg!

yes, its very easily accessable by boat , with only a 3 minute walk from the boat to the deed.

Und klar, komm vorbei. Bist jederzeit willkommen ;-)

On 2.4.2016 at 3:03 AM, Galadhel said:

yes, its very easily accessable by boat , with only a 3 minute walk from the boat to the deed.

Und klar, komm vorbei. Bist jederzeit willkommen ;-)

OMW

Even though it was only a short visit to Mag Mell on your behalf (well, for me anyway, as I only managed to log in late), it was a major bliss for us at Mag Mell when paid us a visit :-)

Thanks for coming over to Xanadu and to Mag Mell in particular and you are welcome to visit us agan at any time Yaga :-)

• Like 1

Lot of work is done - lot of work to do - we are waiting for you :)

Nearly the half of terraforming-work is done... we are a lovely german community here in Mag Mell and happy about new villagers.

Hi, i would like to join you, i am a total newbie, dont know how to get to your place. help is required. :D